RFE Thread 6

BVM - Finally approved.

I don\'t know, I kind of feel blank and do not know what to say. Its still sinking in. The pessimistic me did not want to announce it till I got the approval notice in hand but the "true" me could not resist.

Thanks everybody for their wishes. Scorpion raj, dee rod, rsrjc, kotag kris, inkoya, tamizan, gcJuly.... u,him,she,them...

And Then PCee, Thanks. Thanks for all the hard work, thanks for being selfless and the thing that stood out most was u staying away from all the controversy. Keep it up. Here\'s wishing u a very speedy approval.

As for the approval itself, AVM says it was approved on 21st May 2002. I do not know whether it was the Fax that my lawyer sent in on Friday (may 17th - 60 days since replying to RFE) or was it a letter I had written to the local congress woman that helped the approval.
I had written to the congress woman regarding my case on the 9th of May and just yesterday (may 21st) I recd a letter from here stating that she had contacted the INS and requested them to expedite my case.

Here are my details
PD - Aug 13, 2000
RD - Jul 2, 2001
ND - Aug 23, 2001
FP - Jan 9, 2002 (scheduled - Jan 31, 2002)
RFE - Mar 11, 2002
RFE Responded - Mar 15, 2002
RFE Response Acknowledged - Mar 19, 2002
Approval (per AVM) - May 21, 2002.

Waiting for the notice...

Here\'s wishing everybody a very speedy approval.

:)BVM

No Title

BVM,
My hearty congratulations to you. Since now a days people are getting approvals with in days after responding to RFEs, I wondered why it is taking so long for you (you are just next to my name in June list).

Thanks for your company/contributions on/to this board, also for your good wishes.
PCee

Still waiting..

My RFE reply date is 3/28 and still no approval. In another 5 days I would have completed 60 days after RFE reply. That\'s when the lawyer kicks in with her fax machine.

Congrats BVM, Enjoy!

thanks gc_july!

Maybe u should ask ur lawyer to send a fax enquiry or do it urself.
Also, it would not hurt to contact ur local congress person.

Good Luck
BVM

Thanks Tiptronics!

I guess the fax should do it. As in my reply to gc_july, a letter to the local congress person would not hurt.

Kotag kris sent in a fax and his case (wife\'s case) was approved the next day. Tamizan (sri renga) said his wife\'s case was approved the next day after he recd a letter from the congresswoman.
In my case, both the fax and the letter turned up together and hence hard to guess which worked. Maybe send a fax first and then write to ur congress person.

Good Luck :)
BVM

thanks dsm2sjc!

It "just" took 2 months for my approval. Anyhow, I am happy, now that I got it. Thanks for helping me keep up my spirits.

:)
BVM

updated RFE Spreadsheet.....

for those who remember RFE spread sheet by rsgc & others here I am posting same spread sheet with little update on it.

I am not a computer Guy so please forgive me if I have put wrong format.

thanks
bbad

can paystub show if we get federal benefits??

Hi,
  many get RFE of paystub while applying for i-485,
 does mean that can show if we get federal benefits?

thanks

Tiptronicus1 - Approved

Finally after waiting for almost a year, I heard the magic words which
are "This case has been approved". As BVM said, I too am feeling
blank. After waiting for something for so long, and when that happens,
its just blank.

Here are the details

EB2 India,CSC, RD 04/19, ND 06/19, AP 07/23, EAD 10/03, FP 11/27, RFE
02/13 (3 yrs tax returns, 3 pay stubs), RFE Reply 03/28, AD 05/21

Next Tuesday I would have completed 60 days of filing RFE and I had
put a reminider to ask the lawyer to send a Fax enquiry. Now I can
delete it.

I want to thank each one of you on this board for making it a great
place. All you guys who give everything from advice to hope to
recipes. Just hang in there. I waited for a year and it was not easy
with the economy going down. But just hang in there.

Now I am waiting for the lawyer to send the documents.

My details are there on rupnet also, I will update it when I come down
from this floating state.

coool !!! congrats dude !!

I know the feeling !! Enjoy ! What a great news before
the long weekend ! now you can really enjoy it !!