RFE supporting docs address

Bala K

Registered Users (C)
ND 09/20/1999

Received the RFE from INS this week for birth affidavits which I plan to send in a day or two. RFE says to send the supporting docs in the enclosed envelope. But there was\'nt any enclosed envelope alongwith the RFE.

Could someone please tell me which address do I need to send it to. Because I gather there is a generic address and a specific address for receiving RFE supporting docs. Also, do I need to mention anything specific on top of the cover.

No Title

Normally there is supposed to be a reply envelope in it.

I think you can call them and find that out.

Can you please tell me, why they are asking you to send the birth affidavits? Don\'t you have a birth certificate? If you don\'t, didn\'t you send the affidavits with the 485 application? Also what else do you need to send when you do not have a birth certificate.

Please let me know. Thanks.

No Title

I had the same problem.. but just sent it to the address mentioned on top of the letter.. let me know if u talk to INS..

No Title

Bala, To which address did u mail u\'r RFE, b\'cas I also did not receive the envelope..

No Title

The affidavits that u were planning on sending to INS, are they notarised letters from your parents? and what else did you gather to mail as a reply? I am sorry that you are getting more questions than answers to your question.....

No Title

yep...they are notarized affidavits from my parents and a relative.
kinda thought..the more the affidavits...the less chances for another RFE