RFE Submitted for N-400 after Interview

cooluswiz

Registered Users (C)
i had my Interview on 8th Sep and during the interview officer indicated the issue and requested for evidence, which I have submitted with the help of my lawyer (In short the issue raised about my use of B1/B2 visa - 1999 and my withdrew my entry application as the officer thought that I will stay after attending my conference even though I have informed her that I have approved H1B visa petion and like to see the job/project and asked me to sign few papers and cancelled my B1/B2 visa) and later travelled on H1 visa which was approved few months back in 1998, I have got my green card in 2006 and applied for my N-400. My lawyer indicated in the response that I have not committed anything wrong and also it beyond the period and have GMC, Officer also requested me to submit the traffic ticket records which I did as requested along with RFE), I have got the notice they have recvd my documents and expect to recv the response in 60 days, its been about 3 weeks. My wife and daughter who have applied with me got the Oat letter. As I see the process so should I expect the status goes to decision first before it goes to Oat Q and if it goes to decision will that indicate that they have denied my application if it does not go to Oat Q directly. I did passed my test and completed all the formal stuff. What should i expect.

after interview

I also given my n-400 interview on Aug 16,2011 Mt. laurel, NJ they said it will take 60 days to take a decision, but so for no response.
What to do? i approached Infopass, daily i calling and speaking with 1-800, finally sent a letter to the officer who interviewed me , no response.
I am waiting.

Rfe

I have given interview in Kentucky, as it not crowded so hope to hear within the stipulated period, I still have to wait till first week of Dec. and hope it will come through soon. What happened when you took info pass ? Wish you all the best...it is very painful as I thought I can take Oath along with my family, thr oath date came yesterday for Nov 18th --I am sure that I will miss that slot...

N-400 interviewed

When i went for the Infopass they said the same thing, then after i explained about myne they gave me G14 to fill after that i waited no response, even today
i have scheduled info pass by 2 p.m , i am not sure what they say today. I finished 75 days after my interview. No clues.