Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I have the following details:

PD: 03/99
RD: 11/01
ND: 11/01
FP (self): 03/03
FP (spouse): 05/03

Recently, I while doing online status check, I found that BCIS has sent a notification requiring further information/ evidence (RFE). The status was updated on 06/26. What I am not sure is what could be the reason that we all three (spouse, minor son and self) have the same status i.e. RFE. I have called BCIS and was informed that I should wait for the notification which I am obviously prepared to do. But I am curios to know if there is a significance in having the same status in all applicants.

Does someone (or experienced volunteers) encountered similar situation. Any response will be appreciated.

Thanks.

TXRUS

TXRUS,

RFE is issued primarily to check your current job status or any status related question from past.

I personally think there is no reason for worry. In fact, it is quite encouraging to see a 11/2001 case being even looked at. Mostly, people have gotten their approval as soon as they respond to the RFE.

Good luck.

Thanks Bajis,

I was surprised too on the change of status after a long wait. A possible reason of getting response in my case might be because of PD 3/99.

TXRUS,

Once INS receive your response to the RFE, you will get approved within a few weeks. Congratulations in advance. Do not worry about the RFE. Just curious, did u change job after u filed for I-485?

Hi,
I have got a very straight forward employment record with the same employer right from beginning. In short no change of employment so far.

Best regards,

Good luck TXRUS. I wish I were RFEed. Tired of waiting endlessly. Please post back when you get more details and when you get approved!