RD 8/2/99
ND 8/17/99
FP 06/29/00
RFE 09/29/00--employment letter, 3 pay stubs and 99\' W2
Replied 10/5/00
Is ony one in the same boat
Thanks for the reply

No Title

I sent my RFE on Oct.14, and called IIO on Oct.18. I was told they just got it that day. Automessage is changed to "On Oct.19th we get your ...."
You can check your automessage.

No Title

My response to an Intent to Deny went in on 10/6 and the lawyer got the (post office\'s) return receipt on 10/11. Spoke to an IIO last week and she said there was no mail recorded yet. There is no change to my AVS (10/25).

This is pretty strange, considering their letter got to my lawyer within 2 days! Posted on 9/29 and received by lawyer on 10/2.

KP

No Title

Checked AVS again today - it is updated - they have received my response on 10/24/2000.

In case this is of any interest:
EB2-NIW/Self-India, PD 10/97, RD/ND 6/99, FP 4/00, RFE 9/00

The RFE was actually an Intent to Deny for not having a record of my being here legally (!).

KP

No Title

Khoon Pasina, What document did you send for proof of legal entry here ? I have the same RFE. Please Help.

No Title

sar krish:

photocopies of pretty much every page of my passport (actually, all the entry stamps on the passports and all the visas, including all the visas and entries to the countries i went to, for good measure).

plus, copies of all my i-20\'s from the f-1 days and a detailed description of entry/exit dates and pointers to PP pages with stamps.

hope this helps

KP