RFE Sent for me! (ND: 11/17/2001).

bajis

Registered Users (C)
With all this approval frenzy going on, I just checked our cases. TSC has sent an RFE on 01/29/2004! I just mailed my lawyer informing her of this.

Question:
(I know soooo many of you have already asked this question. But still, I'ld be happy if someone replies to this again.)
1. Does the RFE notice go only to my lawyer? Or will I get a copy of it too?

Possible Reason for RFE:
When I was with Company A, I had applied for my I-140. As soon as Company B bought Company A, the I-140 got approved. As per http://murthy.com/UDmaepis.html, I filed a new I-140 (thru Company B) and my I-485 (based on Company A's approved I-140). A few months later, the Company B's I-140 also got approved. But I don't think my lawyer informed TSC about this.

PS: I faxed/mailed a letter to TSC (on 01/02/2004) about my FP expiry (in 3 more months) and asked them if they could expidite my I-485 processing. Don't know if that helped!!

I'll keep you all posted on the developments. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bajis,

Yours case also smelling some smiles....Enjoy with it now. After approval you will have more....:p :D

Regarding I140

A few months later, the Company B's I-140 also got approved. But I don't think my lawyer informed TSC about this

Even I had the same situation. My attorney told that it is just a rule to follow and in most cases will never be requested by TSC.

Attorney will send only if requested by TSC or related RFE.

Originally posted by ksby000
what was your on-line message before you got your RFE?

On January 8, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

So its confirm that Nov.2001 cases are been touched also....

I am very tensed now..

Dont know what would be my RFE...and how i will handle those...

Bajis ... congrats buddy ... atleast somebody touched your files ...

... my ND is just a few days before yours ...

Good luck !

---
RD 10 Oct 2001
ND 10 Nov 2001 (SRC-02-034-5XXXX)
FP 16 Jan 2003

AD ?

Bajis ... about expiring FP ...

.. Did you contact them regarding your expiring FP ?
My FP expires in a couple of months (assuming they are valid for 15 months)

Bajji's,

Advance Congrats!!! I think you are almost there!!!

Good to see some movement in Nov 01 ND cases.

Why-R

RD 09/10/01
ND 11/01/01
FP 02/02/03
PD 05/01/00

Bajis,

Its good that your file is being looked upon.This means that you are there. Its just few more weeks before you will be approved. Best of luck

Re: Bajis ... about expiring FP ...

Thanks a bunch everyone. Yeah, I am eager to get the RFE notice from my lawyer and send a reply fast. Hope all 2001 cases get approved fast. It's our due ...

Originally posted by jaysee
.. Did you contact them regarding your expiring FP?

Yes I contacted TSC exactly 3 months before my FP expiry (04/02/2004). The address/fax number I used are ...

USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Phone: 800-375-5283
Fax: 214-489-8021

I faxed it at 10 a.m. and was successful the 1st attempt itself. I mailed the same letter. But from this post [http://groups.msn.com/texasimmigrat...essage=24281&LastModified=4675457649586484505], I now understand faxing is not a good idea ... mailing is better.

Do let me know if you need any other info!

Bajis ..

Would it be possible for you to post a sample of the letter that you posted to USCIS regarding the expiring FP ?

Much appreciated.

--

congratulations!!!

I hope and pray that your approval come soon.
My receipt date is also in November.

good luck.

RD 14 nov 2001.
src0203654XXX

Re: Bajis ..

Originally posted by jaysee
Would it be possible for you to post a sample of the letter that you posted to USCIS regarding the expiring FP?

Sure, here we go ...

"
Dear Sir or Madam:

Subject: Processing our I-485 before FP expiry - reg.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that our Finger Printing results in lieu of our I-485 petitions are about to expire on 04/02/2004.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions before this date would be greatly appreciated.

1. <my name> SRC-02-039-5****
2. <my wife's name> SRC-02-039-5****

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Thanking you,
- <my wife and I signed>
"

I regret writing the last line now!!! They obliged!!!

Bajis ..

Thanks.

Hey, atleast them contacting you means they are looking at "SOMETHING" regarding your case. That itself is a big relief to most of us ... I mean even a little change in the online message excites us ... so this has to be good.

GOOD LUCK !

-Jaysee
ND 10 Nov 2001 (SRC 02 034 5XXXX)
FP 16 Jan 2003

Bajis

Just got to see the online message that my case has been transferred to a local office (Dallas). No idea why.

Glad they atleast got to open (?) my file.