RFE sent but not received

sammalik

Registered Users (C)
Pls. Post here : If RFE sent but not received :

Checked status of my case.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 24, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I called my lawyer but they haven't got anything.

How long does it take usually lawyer to receive this RFE ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine...

Yesterday. 3/31/04 - they say give it 2 weeks, but I called the lawyer yesterday and she had it.

Give them a call to see if they have it. I have seen posts where it took up to 2 weeks

Good luck

Congrats

Congrats on getting the RFE.

Please post your WAC # in all your postings.

Thanks.

Totos

WAC 0208854***

Most often BCIS likes to screw around with people minds so they send it late and update it first...this is BCIS way of testing if you are still alive and havent called in long time...:D :D

RFE Issued Not received !

WAC0227652XXX
Notice Date: Spet 9th 2002
Second FP Issued: 03/22/2004
Second FP Done: 03:27/2004
Already done 2 APs and 2 EADs

The message says on March, 24th 2004 they mailed an RFE. But my lawyer still has not received until yesterday. Will wait for few more days before calling BCIS. Any one else in the same situation?. Generally speaking it should not take more than a week.

Mine too hasn't been received yet!

My online status says "on March 12th" RFE was sent, but lawyer says she hasn't received it yet. called National Customer Service center after 14 days and the guy said wait for another two weeks, if by apr 12th I haven't received it, call them again. and he refused to tell me to which address the rfe was sent.(I doubt he can access this info. I think customer service center is a waste. they can only access what we can get from online.)

I 485: wac03032

Finally the message changed. RFE was sent out yesterday. Will keep you posted.

WAC02091
ND 01-22-02
rfe sent 03-31-04

Received Finally !

My Lawyer apparently received the RFE today and has forwarded electronic copy to me.

WAC0227652XXX
Notice Date: Spet 9th 2002
Second FP Issued: 03/22/2004
Second FP Done: 03:27/2004
Already done 2 APs and 2 EADs
RFE Issued: 24th March 2004
RFE Received: 01st April 2004
RFE For: EVL, W-2, 1040 for last 3 years and 3 Pay stubs

At te end of the RFE There is a funny thing a follows:

Please Note: That this request is being initiated with prima facie review of the appliction in an effort to expedite adjudication of pending I-485 applications. Upon final review of the application it may be found that additional items are needed.

From the above Note it looks like the final review is not over and they are sending general RFE to every one.

Re: Received Finally !

Originally posted by gruha
Please Note: That this request is being initiated with prima facie review of the appliction in an effort to expedite adjudication of pending I-485 applications. Upon final review of the application it may be found that additional items are needed.
Hi, gruha,
Are you EB-2 (non-NIW) ?
Did you file I-485 concurrently with I-140 ?

I am EB2 non NIW, But not Concurrent !

Looks to me that these guys are going to generate these RFEs and keep them back in the shelves for the next couple of years.

I have a couple of questions guys !

My RFE asks for last 3 years copies of personal income Tax forms.
1) Does that mean just the 1040 or also the State tax.

2) Also the attorney asked me to sign the tax forms as I have filed through Turbotax e-filing all three years. When I sign what date should I put here?