RFE sent and no change in LUD

wheresmygc

Registered Users (C)
Question guys : When TSC receives an RFE, do they always update the LUD or in some cases it does not change? I am just asking because how am i supposed to know if they received it if there is no change in the status of my case (LUD)? Anyone has/had a similar experience?

thanks

wheresmygc

Hi:

I have the same thing i sent back the reply on 10th of may and waiting for the approval, i jsut talked to one of my friend and he was saying that it may take a week or so to change in the LUD.
so don't worry this is the last final papers they have asked for.

Gullu

Gullu said:
Hi:

I have the same thing i sent back the reply on 10th of may and waiting for the approval, i jsut talked to one of my friend and he was saying that it may take a week or so to change in the LUD.
so don't worry this is the last final papers they have asked for.

Gullu

Nice! I sure hope so my friend that they do not ask me anything else.It is just that it seems that some people here got the LUD change in 3/4 days.I'll wait a bit more before calling them... :)

wheresmygc

Hi:

I just got a email from USCIS that they have received my RFE and it will take 850 900 days. :D
So lets see what they would do with me.
One more thing they havn't asked any thing for my wife's. It seems to me that we both would get the approval.
Any ideas????????

Gullu

see my signature

USCIS acknowledged RFE 4 days after we sent it (we sent it overnight). After that they were 2 consecutive days of LUD change until yesterday, no LUD change today. Hopefully that means somebody is working on my case.