RFE Responses

vscguy99

Registered Users (C)
How long does VSC take to notice the RFE responses sent back to them? I sent mine on 9/21 thru certified mail.

My details are: EB2, India, RD 4/99 ND 5/99, RFE 9/8/00 (Empl Letter)

Thanks

No Title

rfe dated 9/6/00 sent on 9/19/00 VSC msg update on 9/22/00
pd 1/96 india EB3, rd 4/99 nd 5/99 fp 6/00.
The message changed to ...90-180 days but as the premiliminary
processing is done this case will take 180 days.
The rfe is for complete medical records, they were missing in
my file.

No Title

Thanks for the reply. According to my attorney, it typically takes less than two weeks for INS to respond once they notice the RFE response. Hope the message you heard (180 days from now) is just a generic one that INS uses to reduce the number of telephone inquiries they get.

No Title

RFE acknowledged by VSC on Aug 29 th and waiting for approval.
vsc eb2 pd12/98, nd 12/98 fp 6/99

No Title

My RFE was acknowledged by INS on August 30th. Still waiting. EB3, PD 3/96, RD & ND 6/99.

No Title

Arjuna & a sinha, what were your RFEs for? I am just trying to figure out if some RFEs take longer than others to process.

Thanks

No Title

My RFE was for W2, Employment letter and 3 paystubs. But my company split after filing the I-485(iGate).

No Title

Hi Guys:

My RFE was acknowledged on Aug 4, but no decision has been made. IIO tell different story every time. What gives. My deets: EB11 I-140 Approved Nov 98, I-485 RD Feb 99, ND Mar 99, RFE Jul 10, 2000 -W-2, Employment, yada yada.

Can anyone shed light on this issue.

Thanks

No Title

RFE response received by INS on 8/31/00.
RD/ND 11/98 FP 5/99, EB3 Other
Still Waiting

No Title

Hi vscguy99, could you please tell me whether the employment letter should have any specific information (such as title, salary, etc). Does the RFE require any such specifics in the letter?

No Title

According to the Automated system, VSC received my RFE response today. Hoping for a quick turnaround...