RFE response.

srimals

Registered Users (C)
I got a RFE to submit letter from current employer with date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment and along with 6 paystubs.

I changed my job after 180 days of 485.

Can someone help me on what needs to be mentioned in the cover letter and Employer letter.

Appreciate your help.

re: REF

When you got the REF for employment letter, only you got it or all your family member got it?
thanks a lot!

srimals

I had this letter in an earlier thread; My RFE was similar to yours and this was the Letter submitted by my employer:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 22, 2002

U.S Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Eastern Service Center
75 Lower Weldon Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Re: Application to Adjust Status for

Dear Sir or Madam:

This letter is written to confirm our continued intention to offer the permanent position of Software Engineer to XXXXXXXXXXX when he becomes eligible to accept the position. He will be employed on a full time basis and will be paid an annual salary of $$$$$$$$$$$$
He has been in our Employment since June 19XX.
His duties remain the same as stated in our labor certification application which include designing developing and implementing computer software systems, while applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis. He will analyze blah, blah, blah xxx x xxxxx

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 814-xxx-xxxx
Very truly yours

President
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps.
Cheers,

Got Married after 485 file date.

I got married after i filed 485 and applied for my wife later.