RFE Response

hotguynyc

Registered Users (C)
just curious
what does this RFE response means

we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 540 days. You will receive a written decision on this case

what do does it mean preliminary processing was complete and 540 days ??

any ideas

It is standard reply for RFE response. Can you let me know how long to take to update this message after they receive your RFE response. Mind sent out last Thursday, they should receive on Friday, but online still play old message on Oct 17, we sent out RFE...

In my case online status was updated on 3rd day.

RD 10/1/02
RFE 10/21/02
Mailed to INS 11/5/02
INS recvd 11/6/02
INS online status updated on 11/8/02, as received on 11/7/02 itself.

Hope this helps...

In my case RFE issued on September 28th for 6 months paystubs.RFE was responded on October 4th.Site updated on October 9th and the case was approved on October 24th.

In my case response sent on 24th october and I checked the online status on the 29th. the message had already changed.
My lawyer failed to notify me that he had already mailed the response to INS

Do you guy know if RFE response will be assigned to same person who did prelimary process fo you or assign to different person.

My wife's RFE mailed 11/11
message changed today
She get the same message as yours that states it needs 540 days to....