Rfe Response Snet 10 Days Ago, Website Not Updated

manojvig

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

My attorny says that he has sent my i-140 RFE reply on aug 17th, website is still not
updated,attorny says that he has confirmed that that USCIS has recd the RFE but website is not updated, think 10 days is good enough to get their website updated.

If I cal there 1800 number and talk to their REP, is there any way she/he can confirm that they recd the RFE and it is just that Website is not updated?

not sure if they have access to any system other the website.

would really appriciate if some one can guide me, i am really really worried abt this.

thx

MANOJ - Reply to My I140 RFE was sent on June 18th(Friday) and it was received by USCIS on 21st June(Monday) and the system was updated on the same day i.e June 21.

Make sure you get the Fedex Tracking number from your Attorney and check it on the Fedex website....... I did the same.

I think it should not take so many days to update the system...... based on my personal experience......

I140/I485 ND - 07/07/2003
I140 Approved on 07/15/2004 after RFE
No 1st FP Notice Yet

mine FedExed on 27th July recvd by VSC on 28th and status updated on 1st of Aug'04 which said they recvd it on 28th July.

has any one expereinced that they sent the response and website did not get updated for 15 days or may be never?

attorny says that he can not figure out which one is my tracking number as he sent so many that day.

he says that if site is not updated till sep 6th (sep 12th is the last date), then we will send it again.

has any one experenced this kind aprob?

plz share ur views...

thx