Rfe Response Received Lud

greynicolls

Registered Users (C)
Lawyer informed me yesterday that they have responded to the RFE, and today this update that response has been received and case processing has resumed.

good luck. same thing happened to my case two weeks ago. then it kept updating for 4-5 days, until it stopped on Feb 4. Coincidently same day the memo came out. Do not know what make of it, but i filed WOM, and am pending since 6/2006 with PD 2002.

thnks man lets see what happens.....strange thing is the cris e mail was generated at 8 15 PM last night.

after all of this i dont even know if i will be excited when and if eventually i get the gc

yes, my message came at nite time as well... check your status.. do LUDs keep changing every day? as i said mine changed for 4-5 days without messages... and yes, the GC will be sour grapes for me, if it comes through, LOL... no reason to make it so painful... i am not sure i would have come here if i knew how bad it would be... now, with career, friends, girlfriend, what am i supposed to do?

well for one thing u r not married right now and its not too late to look at europe or even dubai for a lifestyle change and ofcourse to save more money.

I know a friend him and his wife both on GCs found jobs and moved to dubai.

Bothe employers give one ticket per year for the family. So they are maintianing their status by visiting twice a year and living a different life.

something to think about :)

I have heard a lot of dubai and europe stories with no offense. But no country in the world provides you with the level of freedom as USA does.

i have a separate thread called Madamus here which I started a month ago to update people on my WOM... long story short, very quickly after filing it, I received an RFE, which turned out to be proof of employment.

today new CRIS email came that another RFE is requested. LOL!! these guys just wont just let it go. I have a very expensive lawyer, who is detail oriented and anal, i think they cover all the bases, but the INS circus continues... Gezz.. Anyway, its 2nd RFE, so I am kinda happy I am moving at least.

A question for the public here: Would anybody know if they generate RFE for new FP appontment? My FP should be expired now (6/2006), although I read here they USCIS now store FP electronically... TIA.

I received 2nd REF too

After I replied last week, the status has been updated. BUT this morning I received a vert strange email. siad that my I140 has been approved and noctice emailed.?????? my I 140 has been approved on 01/2007 (1 year ago)!!!!!!!!!!!! and my I131 LUD has been updated to today. ( I have used it already since it has been approved 1 year ago too.)