RFE response received by INS on Sep; any one got approved ?

hominid

Registered Users (C)
EB3 India, PD 06/98, ND 10/99, FP 03/01, FP redo 07/01, RFE issued 08/01, RFE response received by INS 09/26/01.
My RFE response was received by INS on Sep 26th. I haven\'t got approved yet.
Is anyone there on the sameboat or just got out of the boat?

thanks

I am on the same boat

RFE issued on 08/09
Replied on 08/20
INS received on 10/09

Still waiting

Evergreen

same situ

EB2/NIW
RD: 6/26/00
ND: 7/7/00
RFE issued 7/17/01 (proof of status - I20s, employment letter, tax, pay stub, I-94)
RFE replied 8/7/01
VSC IIO said they didn\'t receive it and asked another copy.
sent 2nd time 9/27/01
AVM updated that they received it. 10/10/01
Waiting for the decision.
Let\'s keep in touch guys. Thanks.

No Title

Same situation over here for me!!! VSC received REF on Sep 20, 2001.
Still waiting patiently!!!

Regards,

A.K. Islam

No Title

Just spoke to an IIO. She said, it is only the officer who issued the REF will handle the reveiw process. Per her, wait another 30-days to get a decision. I mention her that same thing I was told a month ago by some-one else at VSC. Then, she said, sometimes these officers are on vacations or heavy-load of work. Therefore, wait till mid of November and you hear some decision.

Regards,

A.K. Islam

No Title

I have the same situation with you and talked to an impatient IIO yesterday, but she mentioned that I have to wait 365 days to 540 days to process. I said if from the REF received date, that\'s quite scared. But she also said it\'s about 360 days from the I485 notice date. Not quite sure what she exactly means. But she also said it goes by the ticket, like first in first service. That\'s my first conversation with IIO.

H. Wan

No Title

It is pathetic that the processing is already delayed by the RFE and is further waiting for an officer who can be on vacation.
Wondering what kind of a logic INS is using !!

AVM on POST RFE ... takes 540 days

Hello AK Islam,

My RFE Reply Received by INS 09/22 and AVM Updated on 09/25. But when i am checking AVM , it says like \'(some matter in the front) and this kind of case takes 540 days to finalize\'. Are you getting the same kind of AVM when check the status?

Please keep post your changes.

Thanks in Adv.

RFE on 9-28-01, Recieved on 10-10-01

My lawyer informed that they have asked for W2 and Pay stubs
Which I faxed to lawyer on 10-11-01, INS received the
packed on 10-12-01 just before they closed receiving all
mail( ANTHRAX Scare) But they have againstarted accepting mails.
Lets see how long it takes to get into AVM.