RFE response message

monsa25

Registered Users (C)
Hi

i sent in my response to an RFE on Oct 5, 2003. I got this online message last nite -

Current Status:

On October 14, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Does anyone know how long after this message and also can I go for I-EAd as before i sent the RFE the EAD was kept on hold. Please help

no

I read in the forum you cant get I-ead with Rfe .But Uscis will approve your case pretty soon after getting the responce with in week or so .What is the Rfe about .

Rfe on company and educ eval

RD 07/15/03
ND 07/28/03
RFE 09/03/03

I got RFE on Sept 3rd - lawyer recvd it on sep 26th,

RFE reply sent on Oct 6.

RFE was on my qualifications (had to send more copies of degree eval) and company financials.

RFE in 140

hi monsa25,

i am in the same situation except the dates are different.. my current status is:

On September 30th, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I have not received my EAD also because of this.
so lets hope we hear something soon...since my date is 2 weekd ahead of yours will keep u updated if i hear anything.

regards

thanks,

Will look forward to hearing from you - will give me some hope atleast..... thats all we can live on.

Originally posted by monsa25
Hi

i sent in my response to an RFE on Oct 5, 2003. I got this online message last nite -

Current Status:

On October 14, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Does anyone know how long after this message and also can I go for I-EAd as before i sent the RFE the EAD was kept on hold. Please help

I got my I-140 approval just 1 week after they received the RFE. Yes, Now you can get EAD/interim EAD since you replied for RFE there shouldn't be any hold. But take a hard copy of this status and explain them if questioned.

Re: RFE in 140

RE:
I have not received my EAD also because of this.
\
How do you know that you didn't get it because of this?

RFE 140, and EAD on hold

I also got RFE on 140, RFE replied on 30-sep, and 140 approved on 06-Oct.

But no sign of EAD or AP.

??

Journey

I know i did not get it coz the RFE document said they were placing it on hold.

Edison,

thanks I shall be going to the local Hartford office on Oct 24 to try for the I-EAD. hope the hold is off. Do you know what all I need to take with me.

thanks a lot