RFE response by myself

faitas

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guru's

Can I reply my RFE by myself

Employment letter/Pay Stub/W2 and Tax returns...

Everything is with me now...and I received the RFE copy

Lawyer is lazy and already 1 month passed after INS mailed it(they changed address but didn't inform INS)

Do I need AC21 letter also... I am attaching one ...

Any expert suggestion plz...

Thanks

RFE Help..

Faitas,

While responding to RFE whether to seek the lawyers help or not, it is a tough call to make as it depends on your case situation and also on your mindset as how you think or feel about it. It is a tough call to make as you have to take a risk or a chance either way you go. So what you think and feel is more important than others.

Regarding how many paystubs and w2's you have to send, that really depends on your salary situation.

Normally or generally 3 years tax returns are submitted. My lawyer has sent only the last year's w2 and tax returns and also 3 current paystubs. He did not send the previous years as in my case the salary was higher than what was mentioned in Labor and I-140. So make sure that you are not contradicting your salary now as compared what was mentioned during labor or I-140. If it is different don't send those years tax returns.

So looking at the current approval trend, if I were you or my opinion is to take a chance and reply it yourself by sending current paystubs and last years tax return along with w2. Of course you will send the current employment letter too.

Also the same Officer is working on your case..

SO GO FOR IT and I am sure you too will get the Goodnews quickly..

"He did not send the previous years as in my case the salary was higher than what was mentioned in Labor and I-140. So make sure that you are not contradicting your salary now as compared what was mentioned during labor or I-140. If it is different don't send those years tax returns."

Is it really a problem if your salary is higher now than on your i140 which was filed literally years ago ?

George