RFE response 05/11...Approved 05/24

immitesting

Registered Users (C)
My approval is here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all must have heard this expression of mixed feelings of joy and relief and nostalgia...ect...many times before.

Yes, Its my time....I just checked the internet and emails a moment ago and I have received approvals for self, wife and son.

"""This case has been approved. On May 24, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you.........."""

It took me 9 business after my RFE was received by INS on 05/11.

Thanks all for your help, encouragement, frustrations that I could relate to, advice, jokes.....all that has helped all to make things easier for me.

Please visit the below thread that many of us have been contributing to inorder to track movement after approval
"""Submitted RFE recently and waiting for approval"""
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=794351#post794351

Regards & God Bless.
----------------------------------------------------------
RD: 08/2002
ND: 08/2002
RFE: 04/05/2004 (Employment)
RFE: Response received: 05/11/2004
Case Updated: 5/11...5/14
Aproved: ??/??/???? .....05/24/2004

Congratulations !!

I am glad you had your approval, My Hearty Congrats !!!!!

Can you please post your Finger Print Details, Did you get your Second FP Notice and When was your First FP Taken ?

immitesting :

Congrats ... you are one of the few lucky guys :)

My ND is 7/7/02. I gave my first FP in Dec-02 and they expired on 4/26/04. May be USCIS is trying to clean up all the cases whose FPs are valid / or going to expire soon ??

immitesting said:
My approval is here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all must have heard this expression of mixed feelings of joy and relief and nostalgia...ect...many times before.

Yes, Its my time....I just checked the internet and emails a moment ago and I have received approvals for self, wife and son.

"""This case has been approved. On May 24, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you.........."""

It took me 9 business after my RFE was received by INS on 05/11.

Thanks all for your help, encouragement, frustrations that I could relate to, advice, jokes.....all that has helped all to make things easier for me.

Please visit the below thread that many of us have been contributing to inorder to track movement after approval
"""Submitted RFE recently and waiting for approval"""
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=794351#post794351

Regards & God Bless.
Aproved: ??/??/???? .....05/24/2004
COngratulations immitesting... I understand the feeling... Hope to experience it soon...

Cheers

waitingf4gc said:
Congrats Immitesting

When did you get your Email?
did you find about Security check for you and your family?

I got the emails on 05/24 when I checked my inbox at around 11.15pm CST.

Question....What do you mean by did you find about Security check for you and your family. What security check are you talking about......I don't know anything about this...

immitesting said:
I got the emails on 05/24 when I checked my inbox at around 11.15pm CST.

Question....What do you mean by did you find about Security check for you and your family. What security check are you talking about......I don't know anything about this...
When was your FP1 done? Did you do FP2?

naamuthi said:

Can you please post your Finger Print Details, Did you get your Second FP Notice and When was your First FP Taken ?

I had just one finger printing.
MY ND was 08/23/2002
I had my first finger printing done on 04/18/2003.
It was due to expire on 07/18/2004(15 months)

naamuthi said:

I had just one finger printing.
My ND is 08/23/2004
I had my FP done on 04/18/2003
It was due to expire on 07/18/2004 (15 months)

Fortunately my approval came in before that.

KGReddy, sairam1, rmdil99, blinkingstar...

Thanks for your good wishesh, I am hoping all will get the approvals pretty soon.

Why your first finger print was so late ?

Congratulation .
Why did you have late 1st FP ? Did you rescheule it ?
MY details is
RD 08/01/2004.
Ist FP 09/2002
2nd FP 04/2004
No RFE ?
So NO AP ?

Thank for you reply in advance.

Could someone help me out here...much appreciated

Chicago Local Office for Stamping......Please Advice

Hello Everyone.

I have received my approval on 05/24.....and willl be going to the Chicago office for stamping...

Could anyone with similar expericnce help me out and tell me about their experience and some of the following things :-

1. What Time should I go
2. Do I need appointment
3. What should I carry with me
4. What should I be careful about saying or not saying to the INS officer.
5. Should I be worried about anything or is stamping is a formality after approval.
6. How many days does the letters take to reach by post.

Any help is much appreciated.

Aproved: 05/24/2004

Immitesting,

Congrats. My case is also something similar. Have sent response.....waiting starts.....

FP1 expires June 12th, so hopefully some action will be there atleast.

skris

All the best....

Looks like NSC is going faster than any other service center. They must have added a lot of resources