GC_Ki_Talashi

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Here are the details of my case

WAC-02-079-XXXXX
485 ND: 07-Jan-2002
1st FP: 02-Feb-2002
3 EADs
1 AP (Applied only in 2004, since I was on H1 until then)
RFE Generated (W-2, Tax returns, Paystubs, EVL): 19-Apr-2004
RFE Replied: 5-July-2004
RFE Recd: 9-July-2004

My 1st FP was almost 30 months ago and haven't gotten notice for my 2nd FP. It's almost a month since BCIS recieved my reply to RFE. Any suggestions what I should do to expedite the process? Is there anyone else in the same boat (got RFE, but no 2nd FP notification).

I would appreciate your expert advice.

Regards,
GC_Ki_Talashi

same here, similar RFE, RFE reply received by CSC on 07/12, online message changed, no 2nd FP.
wac 02-117

What do I need to fax and whom should I address it to? Also, what is the fax number to send this request. Please let me know.

Thanks,
GC_Ki_Talashi

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your inputs. This morning I spoke to my attorney and asked if she would make an enquiry. She thought it is too early since it is not even 30 days after they recieved our reply for the RFE. However, she said it would be OK for me to talk to the customer support and then if doesn't work do the fax enquiry. I called BCIS's 1-800 number and spoke to a rep. She told me that they wouldn't send a status enquiry request within 30 days and asked me to call back after 10th Aug (They recieved the reply to RFE on 9th July). I am hoping something will work out.

Thought I would share it with you all.

Thanks,
GC_Ki_Talashi