rfe reply address

ghost-rider

Registered Users (C)
Can some one Post the Address to reply the RFE to california service center
According to my lawyer they had send the reply on 30th but I do't trust them anymore now . So planning to send another set of rfe respose my self.

ghost-rider,

I mailed my wife's RFE to the following address suggested by my lawyer. Send your RFE by Overnight Express mail and check the status using the tracking number. It is a little bit expensive than the Priority mail, but hey...it is worth it for your GC...

The street address for overnight courier deliveries would be as follows:

USCIS
California Service Center
24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor
Room 2302
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

---------------------------
WAC-02-133-5XXXX

reply address

ghost-rider said:
Can some one Post the Address to reply the RFE to california service center
According to my lawyer they had send the reply on 30th but I do't trust them anymore now . So planning to send another set of rfe respose my self.

Ghost, i got the RFE for I-693 supplement (as you i guess).. The address on envelope is

USCIS- CSC
PO Box 10590
Laguna Niguel CA 92607-0590
Attn: RFE

This address is different from address on noticw, but I have been adviced by almost all and from uscis.gov website to always use envelope (and hence address above) to respond to RFE..

Did your lawyer used the envelope? Since you filed AC21, the envelope might have been smaller, hence lawyer might have used their bigger envelope.. ask them which address they posted to..

I plan not to file AC21 alond and send I-693 supplement only in the enclosed envelope (its a standard small envelope.)

2 different zip code.... Other it seems is PO box .... which might be forwarding it to rfe department. and Avila road one is there mailing address ... both should work ...but it will be better to use the PO box one cause that might be only for RFE ppl . i have asked things from my lawyer so will decide next week where to send...thanks alot