RFE replied..Waiting for approval

cocktail said:
RFE Received by NSC on 8/11 and LUD changed on 8/12, 8/13, 8/14, 8/16, no status change since then.

Cocktail & others who are in same situation - Are u due for an EAD ?????

I am in similar situation and I am definitely due for my 3rd EAD. However I did not apply yet thinking I will get approval

I replied to RFE (possibly EVL, proof of status - lawyer recd RFE not me) . RFE was recd on 8/20, LUD changed on 3 days so far 8/23, 8/24 and 8/25. Now I assume it may change for 1 more day and then ????? indefinite wait !!! :(

Wondering if the USCIS minds are trying to make some fast bucks here.... I have seen in past posts that EAD has triggered approval and for many it was instantaneous almost to the point that the guys felt cheated.

Any thoughts..??

I am not due for EAD, i would suggest if you are working on EAD then don't wait for I-485 approval go ahead and file for your 3rd EAD.

Thanks.. I think I will. Any idea which is better - online or snail mail application for I-765?? BTW, as expected my LUD has stopped changing as of 8/25.

Man... at leat I seem to be able to predict the so far unpredictable behaviour of USCIS .. :rolleyes:

Approved

Finally my long wait is over. My case was approved last night and I've received email notification this morning. Approved for me and for my wife.
Details:

NSC:
RD: 07/13/02, ND:07/20/02
1st FP:09/05/02
2ndFP:05/10/04
RFE:07/01/04
Medical for myself+Marriage proof for my wife.
RFE response received by CIS on 17th August.
Approved on 08/26/04.

This board is really great and good luck to you all.

livahd said:
Finally my long wait is over. My case was approved last night and I've received email notification this morning. Approved for me and for my wife.
Details:

NSC:
RD: 07/13/02, ND:07/20/02
1st FP:09/05/02
2ndFP:05/10/04
RFE:07/01/04
Medical for myself+Marriage proof for my wife.
RFE response received by CIS on 17th August.
Approved on 08/26/04.

This board is really great and good luck to you all.

Congrats Livahd !! Please give details of your LUD change.

thanks in advance

Congrats, livahd. How was the online message changed after they received RFE: mine is like below and is that the same as yours:
On August 25, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.