RFE replied and waiting

sept96vsc

Registered Users (C)
People who received RFEs and replied them, please post your details. Lets track how long VSC takes to Approve after RFE is replied.

My details:
RFE sent by VSC on 7/16 (for employment letter )
RFE reply received by VSC on 8/1
Still waiting

Thanks and congrats

Kannan,

I saw your posting last night and immediately checked my AVM and NO LUCK YET. Thanks for your encouraging words and congratulations on your approval.

No Title

RFE Replied (for me and my spouse) on june 29th 2001. AVM updated (only for my spouse)on july 11th 2001.
No Approval yet ...

RFE SENT ON JULY 26TH

PD-10/97
ND-10/99
RFE- 07/30(received by INS,called INS and found that info)
AVM- did not get updated
NO APPROVAL YET...
Waiting continues ...............

Message on AVM

I have couple of questions :

In your case what the RFE about and also did the AVM change. In my case it still says the bullshit "we received your file on ....."

For employment letter

MY RFE was for employment letter. The AVM is getting updated promptly in my case for every event that happened. When RFE was mailed the AVM should say \'notice for requesting additional evidence or information was mailed on.....\'.

No Title

Details:

Category: EB2
Pd May 99
Rd Jun 26, 2000
Nd Jul 7 ,2000
Rfe on Jul 11 ,2001
Rfe replied on Jul26
Rfe received by INs on Jul 30
Approved on Aug 2
AVM updated

No Title

RFE was issued in my case on 17 July, 2001. My attorney did not inform me about that. I talked to an IIO at VSC on 23 th July and told me that a RFE has been issued. This RFE was about the employment letter and last three pay slips. I am in different state, employer is in different state, Attorney is different state. Fed-ex the last three pay slips on the same day ( 23th July, 2001 ) , Attorney recd. it on next day ( 24 th July 2001). Attorney send me the format of employment letter on Friday evening . Travel …… miles , got the letter from employer, and then travel …… miles to attorney and gave the employment letter to the attorney last week ( 30th July 2001 ). .
Requested him to send information ASAP. Attorney has not file the reply to VSC yet. He told me that he is reviewing the case. I do not know WHAT TO DO ?

Well, It is another case for attorney but for us……..

Any suggestions.

No Title

My attorney is saying that I should send the RFE instead of him. I think it shouldn\'t matter who replies the rfe. Any suggestions? Thanks

No Title

Hi all,

This info is for those of you still waiting for approval. sept96vsc I was in the middle of posting answers to questions u had for me when this website went down...

Ours was a company name change case. Details
PD June 98
RD Aug 99
ND Sep 99

2 EADs. Case went to officer in Dec 2000 and then onto HOLD. We applied for ammended I-140 (pro-active) in June...(that was not necessary). Released from hold on June 19. Rfe generated on June 26 (emp letter, pay stubs). And then it took what looked like forever for company to respond. Finally they did on July 24 (almost after a month after rfe got generated). On Aug 1 checked AVM in the evening - same old message. AVM never got updated about the RFE at all. On Aug 2 morning decided to speak to IIO - never got to it - because to my pleasant surprise the AVM said "This case is approved. On Aug 2 2001 an approval letter...." Both my husband & my case is approved - finally. And its a great relief.

Hope this helps for all those waiting (with or w/o rfe). Seems to me that once they get rfe they do clear the case soon. Dont worry - all will get approved. Good Luck to Everyone.

And special thanks to Mr. Khanna - without this board and the info that we were able to share - this whole ordeal would have been unbearable...

Shraddha

Thanks

Shradda,

Thanks for your reply and Cingratulations on your approval

My RFE was sent out a day later i.e. 25th and was received by VSC on 8/1. Still no approval. Looks like the VSC is going by the date RFE generation rather than the date of receipt. My RFE was generated and mailed on 7/16th. I am hoping that mine will get approved soon!!!

Keeping thread alive

I learnt that RFE was generated on 8/1/01 on my case - no clue what it\'s about, and lawyer hasn\'t received it yet. Hope that lawyer receives soon, responds even sooner - then I carry on waiting. Nothing I can do. Details posted at http://www.immitracker.com/vsc

RFE Pending

Hi Dude,

looks like you are on the same boat as mine. My dates are as follows : EB3 - VSC

Prority Date - 09/28/1998
Receipt Date - 10/04/1999
Notification Date - 10/13/1999
FP Date - 03/08/2001
RFE Issued by INS for Employment Letter - 06/13/2001
RFE Recieved by INS - 07/02/2001
The AVM Says that the RFE was recieved on July 2nd. It has been more than 680 days since the receipt of my I-485 application. Still waiting for approval.

RFE Response received on 7/23 still waiting..

PD 7/99
ND 8/00
RFE Issued - 7/11/01
Response Received 7/23/01

Called IIO on 8/7/01.. She said wait for 30 days. I have seen people getting there approvals after 1 week of response. But for me the wait is on and on.. Tired of calling the AVM everyday..

Am I the only one left here...

rfe replied and waiting too

My RFE was replied may 30th, and still waiting.
AVM says my case is still pending "we sent you clarification on ....." and IIOs says "pending and review...give 3 to 4 weesk time"