RFE replied and Transfer to local office !

JJ Agarwal

Registered Users (C)
Please post if you received a simple RFE for emplyment letter, W-2, Pay stub etc. and RFE was properly replied within the given time frame and still the case was transferred to local INS office.

No Title

where was your case sent ???

as for transfer - I had no RFE, even amended I-140 was approved still was sent to local INS :-|

No Title

My case is still pending for approval. So many cases are being transferred to the local offices these days. I want to know why. Is there a possibility for my case being transferred to the local office after satisfactorily replying to the RFE.

No Title

Yes Mr. Agrawal, this is happening now a days I don\'t know but it is true.
By the way which state are you in .
Nick

No Title

I am in Pennsylvania. Philadelphia area. Nick, Please post to this discussion board if you come across any of your friends replied to RFE and still got transferred to local INS office.

Thanks.

No Title

Mr. Agrawal it will take atleast 3 month to get the Interview if you are lucky, also, is there any problem with your record, like arrest or missing some documents, like Birth, Marriage cert. etc.
Nick

No Title

No, nothing is missing. In the RFE they sent they asked me for past 2 years of earning statements and I supplied that info, they have received the response on June 12th, 2001. I have been waiting for the INS reply ever since. Is there always some reason for transferring the case to local office or they just randomly transfer some cases?

No Title

Both Randomly and as well as if they see some problem, but don\'t worry, it will go through unless or untill major problem.
Nick