RFE recvd

agni

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Finally my message changed today, which now says on feb 12 we mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence or information on this case .....blah blah blah .....

The only good part is that i am with the same company doing the same job for the last 6 years now , so hopefully this is an employment RFE and will get sorted soon , will keep you updated , probably it will take about 3-4 days to reach my attorney and then the required plan of action , keeping my fingers crossed.

i am a july 2001 RD and aug 2001 ND case

SRC01256XXXXXXXXX

AD - i hope soon , for all of us who have been waiting so long .

What did your message say before RFE?

Even my RD/ND are around yours. Thinking if your message said "The document we made based on approval or registration of your case..." before you got RFE.

Trying to figure out what would be my fate?

Agni,

You are right, most likely the RFE is for Employment verification. I also got a RFE a week back about the same. I have also been with the same company 4+ years with the same position. I think the reason for my RFE might be that I changed my address within 6 months of filing I485.

BTW, we are maintaining seperate RFE thread you can enter your details there.

- Why-R

FP date

we ( My wife and I ) had our FP done on jan 17 2003 but the date INS recvd it was Feb2 2003 .

Stuckntexas,
My message changed from on Feb2 2003 we recvd to on Feb12 and the RFE message , hope this helps.