RFE recvd from Officer # 395 any experiences to share?

GCTSC_03

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
We have received an RFE from Officer # 395 for proof of legal status for certain period. Does anybody know anything about this officer?
Thanks,

I got RFE from Officer # 251 Evleyn M Upchurch.. for educational Eval..

Eb2 filing --

" RFE say --- In ETA 750 requires Masters Degree or education and Experience can be substituted with Bachelors Degree in science/Engineering and 5 years of Progressive Years of Experience Please provide documentary evidence that degree is equivalent to that awarded in the united States.."

I have Bachelors ( 3 Years _) + Diploma _+ 8 years experience..

I have 7 Years of Progressive Experience before joining the curent sponsor.
My lawyer is doing the eval with some agency..

Please post your experience.. ( also regarding the officer also...

I got RFE from officer #395 for proof of legal status.
The officer approved my case in one week after my Lawyer filled the responses of RFE.

Wish you good luck!

GCTSC_03 said:
Hi,
We have received an RFE from Officer # 395 for proof of legal status for certain period. Does anybody know anything about this officer?
Thanks,

How to provide proof of legal status ?

I have stayed in this country for past 5 years and all these years I have been working. However it is not possible to provide paystubs for all 5 years so what is the other way to show legal status - W2s or I-94s or what else ?

GCTSC_03, what did your lawyer send to prove that you were in status for that period ?

Thank You NC001 for your response. One more quick question. If you are married did you receive RFE for your spouse too. In our case, both myself and spouse online messages updated saying they have sent RFE but only myself received the RFE not my spouse. As the officer is asking for the Legal status during the period when I was not even married, I don't know what papers to be sent for spouse? Does anyone have gone through similar situation. Please help...

Will_get_There,

I am sending the following documents as the officer is asking for my Legal Status to work proof for a Certain period while I was on F1 status.
1. EAD card issued by INS during that period (OPT)
2. All pages of passport
3. I-94 Current copy as in my case I didnot go out of country during OPT
4. I-20 Copy

These days in many cases both primary and derivative get the RFE message. But however they only send RFE to primary. apart from the docs u have mentioned also send 1-94, all pages of passport for your spouse,H1 approval copies for u and spouse as well. also ask the attorney to make mention that u are attaching your spouse's details as well.

Cheers

Tanjar

Its normally on the 2nd page. U wont find the name. All RFE's are signed by or will bear the name of the Director. In TSC everyone with a RFE will see Mrs Evelyn Upchurch's name.

Cheers

Tanjar

GCTSC_03,
My wife got RFE too.

GCTSC_03 said:
Thank You NC001 for your response. One more quick question. If you are married did you receive RFE for your spouse too. In our case, both myself and spouse online messages updated saying they have sent RFE but only myself received the RFE not my spouse. As the officer is asking for the Legal status during the period when I was not even married, I don't know what papers to be sent for spouse? Does anyone have gone through similar situation. Please help...

Will_get_There,

I am sending the following documents as the officer is asking for my Legal Status to work proof for a Certain period while I was on F1 status.
1. EAD card issued by INS during that period (OPT)
2. All pages of passport
3. I-94 Current copy as in my case I didnot go out of country during OPT
4. I-20 Copy

will_get_there said:
How to provide proof of legal status ?

I have stayed in this country for past 5 years and all these years I have been working. However it is not possible to provide paystubs for all 5 years so what is the other way to show legal status - W2s or I-94s or what else ?

GCTSC_03, what did your lawyer send to prove that you were in status for that period ?

If you were on H1 for all these five years provide all H1 approval notices. If you have kept the copies of I-94 send them too.

They match H1 approval notices, W2 and biographic information.

bhadradee said:
I got RFE from Officer # 251 Evleyn M Upchurch.. for educational Eval..

Eb2 filing --

" RFE say --- In ETA 750 requires Masters Degree or education and Experience can be substituted with Bachelors Degree in science/Engineering and 5 years of Progressive Years of Experience Please provide documentary evidence that degree is equivalent to that awarded in the united States.."

I have Bachelors ( 3 Years _) + Diploma _+ 8 years experience..

I have 7 Years of Progressive Experience before joining the curent sponsor.
My lawyer is doing the eval with some agency..

Please post your experience.. ( also regarding the officer also...

Is this RFE for I-140 ?
Some officers does not accept the combination of the degrees for the bachelors degree if the Labor certificate does not state that.
Does your Labor certificate says combination of degrees are accepted?

tammy2,

Labor says this ..

"In ETA 750 requires Masters Degree or education and Experience can be substituted with Bachelors Degree in science/Engineering and 5 years of Progressive Years of Experience Please provide documentary evidence that degree is equivalent to that awarded in the united States.."
"

What do you say.. Please post your experinece ... FILED IN TSC -- EB2 category...

Thanks