I received my email notification on April 5 :

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 05, 2005, we received your response to our request for
evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to
process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was
complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated
in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center."

BUT........ 2 days later I received another one to my e-mail and the same one was updated in the USCIS Web , this message said:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on April 5, 2005. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I called to the 1800 but the operator didn't know what that means this message, in addition I received back from BCIS one of the x-rays plates that I sent in my RFE Package, now I will try again next Monday to the 1800 but before someone can say to me what that's mean this new message if I had received the first notification already in my e-mail and the web page ? And all the notice of action comes to me address normally? What I have to do?

Thanks in advace..........

Asylum approved JUN 99
RD AUG 2000
1 FP JUN 2004
RFE MARCH 09
2 FP scheduled on April 21 2005 .
E-MAIL Approved April 05

ALANCHO44 said:
I received my email notification on April 5 :

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 05, 2005, we received your response to our request for
evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to
process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was
complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated
in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center."

BUT........ 2 days later I received another one to my e-mail and the same one was updated in the USCIS Web , this message said:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on April 5, 2005. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I called to the 1800 but the operator didn't know what that means this message, in addition I received back from BCIS one of the x-rays plates that I sent in my RFE Package, now I will try again next Monday to the 1800 but before someone can say to me what that's mean this new message if I had received the first notification already in my e-mail and the web page ? And all the notice of action comes to me address normally? What I have to do?

Thanks in advace..........

Asylum approved JUN 99
RD AUG 2000
1 FP JUN 2004
RFE MARCH 09
E-MAIL Approved April 05

Based on your post and that of bringslite, it seems that the INS has a computer bug in their system.

Same thing happened with me like a week ago. What happened in my case was my lawyer never changed the address for my application when he moved and the duplicate mail sent to him was undelivered.

Thanks Jimmykaler

My lawyer has the same direction, he never changed it , and what happened after that? Did your call to the INS and they updated your email,? Did they re-sent the notice? You just called? The mistake persist? Did you call your lawyer? Someone has a similar experience?

Asylum approved JUN 99
RD AUG 2000
1 FP JUN 2004
RFE MARCH 09
E-MAIL Approved April 05

its very important that you fix that. In my case they send me a mail saying that to fix it and they are not going to send any more mails till its fixed. So i send a AR11 and fix the address.