RFE Receivers Log/Watch here your dates and follow !!!!!!!!

NotyetIndianAmerican

Registered Users (C)
Those who received RFE please continue under this message as this would help in tracking the dates.
Do not post congratulations and thanks. Be short and informative.
If possible put following dates right in the message heading to save time.
RFE Rcvd- 00/00 INS Rcvd on 00/00 waiting/approved… EBX - RD/ND 00/00, 00/00

No Title

RFE Rcvd 07/15 INS ack mesage 08/04 Still waiting - EB2 ND/RD 04/20/99 05/23/99
Asked for employment letter, recent pay stubs, last years W2 and Geographical information
Cant Figure out how to update the Subject !!!!!

No Title

RFE RECV 07/06. INS ACK RFE: 08/08. EB2 ; PD: 06/97;RD&ND 03/99. Waiting...

No Title

Approved - RD 05/99 RFE July RFE Ack 08/04 Approved 8/21
I guess this posting turned out lucky for me. I started this to track RFE approvals and I am glad I am adding the first approval.

No Title

One question to all. You guys are puting RFE RCV as xxx is that means received by you from INS or received by INS from YOU?

How long INS will take to ACK once they received it?

MY Details
RFE RCV by me on 14th Aug
Sent back on 18th Aug
No ACK yet.

No Title

RFE Rcvd 07/15 INS ack mesage 08/04 Still waiting - EB3 ND/RD 02/03
Asked for employment letter, recent pay stubs.

No Title

PD 09/97 RD/ND 3/99 FP 2/00 RFE RD 8/3 RFE ack 8/16 waiting
asked for Employment letter & prospects for contiuned employment, updated G-325, and 6 paystubs.

VG

No Title

RFE issued on 8/18 not yet received, so no details of what\'s needed.
RD/ND 7/99 EB# INDIA PD 8/96.

No Title

Did thay ask u once again for the employment letter, cause usually we submit the employment letter and pay stub while filling for I-485
Please post the info....

No Title

Did thay ask u once again for the employment letter, cause usually we submit the employment letter and pay stub while filling for I-485
Please post the info.....

Thanks

No Title

YES They did- I sent the employment letter with latest salary, which is 50% more than what it was at the time of labor and in my ad for job in paper.
plus they usually ask for recent Pay stubs for most of the cases and W2 form. They did in my case - RFE in July, Sent and got ack 08/04
Approved 08/21.

No Title

No nothing changed !!! but I never submitted my W2 and Pay stubs though I did submit the employment letter, but they asked it again
Actually I had questions in every stage of Green card processing i.e. Labor - I got a question saying that my current salary was not up Up to the prevailing wages, my company increased the salary and sent a letter - Ofcourse I got the labor done!!
On I-140 I got another question for my Company\'s TAX papers - We sent it and it got approved.
Probably this was the reason I got RFE at final stage as well. Anyway this is just to establish our own logic. I have seen cases where
company changed the name still no RFE and case got approved.
One more note - My salary is almost 50% more than what it was when I filed my labor. - I did provide the recent salary to them without any alterations another thing which happened with my fried i.e. his designation changed but he provided the latest information and he too got approved.
I dont think they are going to verify your current salary with the old one. However, they may want to verify the same company.
I hope information helps.
good luck to all

No Title

Can you please let me know How long did it take for you( or lawyer) to receive the REF once it was issued from VSC. In my case, automated message is saying that they have issued it in Aug 12,2000. But my lawyer has not received it as of today. I am getting worried.

Please answer.

(DG)

No Title

Aug 12th is Saturday. Does INS is working on Saturday too? Mine was sent on Aug10 and I received it on Aug 14th.

No Title

It takes 2 weeks for RFE to reach to your lawyer\'s office dont worry call INS if it doesnt reach your lawyers office in 4 weeks.
Yes INS Does send the mails on Saturday - mine was posted on July 7

No Title

My ND is 1/99. After long waiting, the automated message did change. And it says "A letter of An intention to deny this case has been sent on 8/22/2000....". Can someoby tell me what this means?

Thank you in advance!