RFE Received

GCkachakar

Registered Users (C)
My attorney received the RFE yesterday for me and my wife both.

Details for RFE is regarding medical HIV test not received.

and we have to submit our RFE before FEB 20th.

Quick Question....
We did the HIV test and send in the report along with the medical.
But now if INS is asking again...so do we have to take the test again or we can provide the same report(my attorney says he has it) back to INS?

Thanks in advance

EAC02107502XXX
RD Jan2002
ND FEB2002
1st FP April2002
1stEAD FEB2002
2nd FP Aug 2003
2nd EAD FEB2003
3rd FP scheduled date 12/23/2003
RFE 25 NOV 2003
3rd EAD applied last week of NOV 2003
AD?

Get another copy

of the same report signed by the doc and send it. Maybe INS did not get the signed copy ?

RFE Details just got the fax from lawyer

Here are the RFE details of my Case.....
My wife is Primary applicant...(filed on future employment basis)

1. Your Medical is being returned. Please return to your attending physician for original Supplement to FormI 693.

2. Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment.
My question to all you gurus....

As her application is for future employment..so can she submit the letter from the company who whats to hire her after the green card.(as she is not employed right now)

3. Please submit your Federal Income Tax returns, including all schedules and Forms W-2 and or Forms 1099 for the last two years.
My questions to all you gurus...
She has not been employed as of 2001 May.....So she has the W2 for 2001 but not for 2002. so what are her options, also I have been employed all those years but I am dependent applicant(Long story why I didn't filed as primary)can I submit my w2 and tax forms along with her 2001 and attorney can write and explanation letter.

Gurus I know I am asking for lot of information...but any help....
Thanks a lot in advance.

It is tough

to get approval without any W-2 or job. What you need to do is to act fast and utilise this year end to get a W-2. How ?
Get in touch with some companies and see if they are ready to run your wife's payroll for a few months so that you can generate 03 W-2 at least.
Also PM senior members on this forum like cinta,dsatish,therealcandaian,ar88,roran etc for further suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: RFE Details just got the fax from lawyer

Originally posted by GCkachakar
1. Your Medical is being returned. Please return to your attending physician for original Supplement to FormI 693.

2. Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment.
My question to all you gurus....

As her application is for future employment..so can she submit the letter from the company who whats to hire her after the green card.(as she is not employed right now)

3. Please submit your Federal Income Tax returns, including all schedules and Forms W-2 and or Forms 1099 for the last two years.
My questions to all you gurus...
She has not been employed as of 2001 May.....So she has the W2 for 2001 but not for 2002. so what are her options, also I have been employed all those years but I am dependent applicant(Long story why I didn't filed as primary)can I submit my w2 and tax forms along with her 2001 and attorney can write and explanation letter.

This is a little bit complicated, USCIS expects the primary applicant to have the job, so that he/she cannot be a public charge. You can always submit an employment letter from a future employer, but the question is about the w2 and Tax returns. I hope you guys have filed the joint tax returns for the last two years, you can try submitting them.

It is always better to talk to your attorney, for approaching this kind of RFE, because of the situation you are in right now.

Yes we did filed the joint tax returns....
Is there any way we can say that I being the dependent applicant have the job and have higer salary for more that 3 yr what my wife's sponsring compnay has originaly filed in Labour form for her...

Also do you know of any better lawyer who could guide me in this...

My attorney I am sure will be of no help.

GCkachakar

Please try to understand that you are a dependant and any documents you have (w-2) does not matter.
Senior Members/Gurus please contribute on this RFE.

To Top.

Forget about your higher salary...Even if you own a multimillion company, it does not matter..since you are not the primary.

Your wife need to have the employment letter and W2 etc... what ever the RFE is about.

What about the company that is sponsering your wife's GC?. Can they generate couple of pay-stubs for her, even if it costs you guys some payroll tax dollars?.

-Sanga

Yes we did filed the joint tax returns....
Is there any way we can say that I being the dependent applicant have the job and have higer salary for more that 3 yr what my wife's sponsring compnay has originaly filed in Labour form for her...

Also do you know of any better lawyer who could guide me in this...

My attorney I am sure will be of no help.

My attorney received the RFE yesterday for me and my wife both.

Details for RFE is regarding medical HIV test not received.

and we have to submit our RFE before FEB 20th.

Quick Question....
We did the HIV test and send in the report along with the medical.
But now if INS is asking again...so do we have to take the test again or we can provide the same report(my attorney says he has it) back to INS?

Thanks in advance

Best thing would be to consult a lawyer. Tell where u r so that people can suggest a lawyer in that area. Treat this matter seriously.
Be careful in taking care that ur wife [the primary applicant] wasn't out of status.
Once u get a EAD if u don't work, it is not a problem, but if she wasn't working with H1 and she was here at that time, it becomes more complicated. So immediately consult a lawyer.

Thanks everyone...
I live in CA and filed in VSC...
She was not out of status and she still has EAD and H1 vaild till April 04...

"lets hope for the best and be prepared for the worst"