RFE Received

deeps0

Registered Users (C)
Received RFE for Following (wac-02-046) today.

1. Copy of Form W-2 for 2001 and 2002.
2. Copy of three most recent pay stubs.
3. Current employment letter.

online message changed on 05/02/03 for RFE.

2nd FP scheduled on 5/28.
FP expired on 4/17/03.

Deeps

Deeps0,

Can you tell me when you got u'r FP rescheduling notice? I am also in the wac -02-046 series.

Some people here say that if you respond to an RFE ASAP you can get approved very quickly...I dunno how that would work since your FP's have expired.

Good luck!!

Congratulations on your case being touched! :)

I guess with the FP expiring, you might face some delays in approval, but you never know. The time delta is just too low to comment. I suggest you still follow the advise to IMMIDEATELY respond to the RFE. Other than that go for the FP, Who knows you might just get approved inside the next couple of weeks and the FP notice will be redundent!

Good luck and keep us informed!

There are two possibilities
1. You send the RFE response before 5/28 and INS will wait for FP result and your case will go on shelf again.

2. You don't send RFE response before 5/28 so INS will get FP results before your RFE response and once they will get RFE response they will open your file again and since you have every thing in place they might approve your case.

I heard that INS does not match FP results very frequently but RFE responses are taken seriously (though we all know nothing is a serious business at INS). So it is upto you what do you want to do.

It is good to respond to the RFE immediately. But in most of the cases it is in the hands of the lawers. Eventhough we could send all the required documents the next day to the lawer, they take their own time in sending a response back to INS. Can we do anyting about that delay caused by them? In most cases they are paid by the employers. In that case most of us have not much choice apart from waiting for their mercy. We are at the mercy of those middle-layer-gods. By the time they send a response to INS, our file would have gone back into the backrooms. Mine is one such case where I am begging the lawer to send the response for the last one month. Now I feel INS is far better than these lawers in between. Lawers may be having thousands of reasons, ours is not the only one case they handle. So responding immediatley to any RFE is not in our hands only. Let us do our role fast.

Thanks For your Response Guys,I will update you on my case.

last_gasp -I received My FP Reschedule notice on 5/5/03.

Perai Sorry to hear about your Lawyer,But Thats not the case with me, My lawyer is one of the Best in Bay area & charges a lot of fee to my employer & they don't mind paying him.

As Far as my 2nd FP is concerned, I will try to do early FP this week if possible or Reply My RFE by start of the next week as I am not in a much hurry to respond to RFE,I will take appropriate advise from my lawyer since dealing with BCIS is tough as I have seen with some of the guys on the board.

Deeps

Congrats deeps0, yea ur an SF guy, LA people are still waiting. But glad to see one more out of the queue.

Thanks deeps0

Let me know if you were succesful in getting your FP's done way before it was scheduled...and also what excuse you used if any:D

Chilly sorry silly

Is the location you mentioned is based on our living address or anything else

For last_gasp

last_gasp

Well I succeded in doing early FP at SFO but I can't tell you what excuse i used.:D :D :D

Deeps

Deeps0, Could you look at the reply envelope provided
with the RFE and post the return address printed on
this envelope (Something Like BCIS-CSC, P.O.Box xxxxx,
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-xxxx)
Thanks,

HR04

HR04,

I DON'T HAVE THAT ENVELOPE SINCE MY ATTORNY RECEIVED RFE, HE JUST PASSED ON THE INFORMATION & I SEND HIM BACK THE REQUIRED EVIDENCE.

DEEPS