RFE received for Apr 2002 Case

sathya2000

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I just checked the online message. On 12/23/2003, they updated asking for additional information. I don't know the details yet. I keep posted. Just wanted to share the information with you all.

Thanks,
Sathya2000

RD 04/03/2002
ND 04/16/2002
FP 09/16/2002
2 ead's so far and ready for 3 rd ead(not yet applied).
EAC-02-163-5xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Need expert comments reg. RFE

Hi Gurus,
Though I don't know about the RFE details yet, I would like to get some inputs from you.

Comapny A has filed my I-485 in April 2002.
Comapny A laid-off me on 09/01/2002 as I came to bench. But they promissed me to keep I-485 processing.
I was on bench till April 2003 (8 months) with out any salary and Pay stubs.
I joined the Company B (west coast) in May 2003 .
I resigned to Comapny B on 12/18/2003 and joined company C .
I haven't get any Pay stub with company C. I'll get my first Pay stub in first week of Jan 2004.

Mean time comany A has changed it's name due to merger.

I didn't inform INS regarding the job change. I got my second EAD through Comapny A while I was on bench during April 2003.

This is my journey regarding I-485.

Now, what would be the best option? Is it safe to go with the Origional attorney who has filed my green card? ( I need to pay the fees as I'm no longer with Comapny A). Comapny C is ready to process my case as they have their own immigration department. Do I go with Comany C?

What kind of additional information INS is looking at? What I should do now?

Please give your input and advises.

Thanks,
Sathya2000

Is your Company C charging you anything for offering thier immigration services? Is ur Company A lawyer still intrested to continue to process ur case ?If so how much additional fee he is charging.If this is lesser continue him to make things lesser complicated. If not if you have all the details with you can shop around for a lawyer who charges less.

My advise is to choose between Company A lawyer(if is still interested) or Company C.

Well U can use AC21. Ensure that job description and salary range is closer to LC(though these days many people have got approved despite wide salary difference).

Keep the foll ready.

Employment letter, W2, paystubs, AC21 letter, birth certificate, marriage certificate.

Hi GCSeekerInd,
Thanks for your advise. I just spoke with Comapny A attorney. She is not expecting any thing serious. She says that INS may ask for latest employment letter, pay stubs etc etc which is normal. I didn't speak with her in detail. I would wait for RFE details.

Company C will not charge any thing as I'm their employee. They are ready to change my offer letter according to my Labor.

My realtionship with Comapny B is not good as they sucked me and also they are very mean. Does the Company B offer letter matters?

Will keep posted about the developments.
Any inputs are welcome.

Thanks,
Sathay2000

Company B is totally out of the picture.
Company A also can be out of the picture if you don't use their lawyer.
The only thing you need is supporting letter from Company C- similar job/salary. If they are doing it- you will be fine.
These RFEs are common and typical- current staus- job/salary/etc. RFE is good means you are close to approval.
Yor interim unemployment should not matter at all.
HTH

RFE Details......

Hi all,
I just received the RFE Details. INS is asking for Employer Letter and latest 2 Pay stubs.

I haven't received any pay stubs from my current employer. My attorney advising me wait till I get the pay stubs from current employer.

What is your opinion? Shall I wait till I get the pay stubs?

Thanks,
Sathya2000

Re: RFE Details......

Originally posted by sathya2000
Hi all,
I just received the RFE Details. INS is asking for Employer Letter and latest 2 Pay stubs.

I haven't received any pay stubs from my current employer. My attorney advising me wait till I get the pay stubs from current employer.

What is your opinion? Shall I wait till I get the pay stubs?

Thanks,
Sathya2000

It looks like your FP also expired. What about that? Just an observation.

I don't know

Hi,
I don't know about finger Prints. As per my attorney, it all depends on the immigration officer. Some may ask for 2 nd fp and some may approve without 2 nd fp.....

Thanks,
Sathya2000

sathya2000,

I am in the same position as you (RFE with no 2nd FP yet).

Please post your details on the RFE Tracker on the Vermont Tracker page.

Thanks!
Scotgirl

finger print expired?? experience

Hi guys

This is my friend's experience. His case was trasnferred
to Baltomore from Vermont on June 04 2003 (EB3).
They arranged an interview on Nov 4 2003. When he
went there they said that the finger print got expired and
asked him to take another finger print. (15 months time
expired in August 2003 - but the case was transferred
in June 2003- interview in Nov 2003). He did finger printing
the same day (Nov 04 2003) and the system was updated
on Nov 18 2003. They took all the documents from him
including the I-94. They said once they gets clearance for
his finger printing, then he could go there for stamping.
But so far he didn't receive anything from them. When he
went and enquired in the office they said he needs to wait for
6 months. (just don't know what they are talking about).

Nothing is predictable with these guys. It might be better if
you guys could initiate something about finger print and enquire
ahead.

Sekar