RFE Received - EVL

sebis

Registered Users (C)
I received RFE issued mid Feb. requesting employment letter, salary and proof that the company can pay required salary from the priority date ...

I485 filed Aug 2001; FP May 2003.

--Sebis

congrats

you will see your light, congratulations in advance. didn't see many approvals last Friday. Hope to see manys in Monday, a new month will start.

best luck for all of us.

Is there a difference between the wages specified for your job in LC and actual wages that you have been getting subsequent to your LC.

However, wishing you all the very best.

Job is the same but different employer and higher salary. Attorney says not a problem. I will send the response to RFE this week and I'll post the updates here.

did you file change in employment and/or change of address? wanted to make sure if these steps are mandatory

Originally posted by sanch
did you file change in employment and/or change of address? wanted to make sure if these steps are mandatory

I filed just change of address because I moved from one address to another within the same city, not because of the employment.

I don't think address change makes a difference ..

.. even I filed for an address change along with my wife. However, only her file had the new address. Not mine.

Your celebration time is nearing. Just hang in there patiently.

Good luck.

Thank you all for your best wishes! I hope to get my "stamp of approval" in March.