RFE received by VSC yesterday. Anybody on same boat !!!

No Title

Could you pl. tell me whether the message got updated or you called the IIO. Also, what was the RFE for?. I mailed mine last week (140 REDO RFE). Thanks

No Title

Venkat,

Did you apply the I140 redo application or the response to the RFE. Do you have to wait for your I140 redo receipt before you reply for your RFE. If you have received your receipt how long did it take?

Thanks for your time.

No Title

How long does the INS take to make adjucation after reciving rfe
My details
I- 140 jan 1997
1485 ND/RD Dec 98
 1st FP may 99
2nd fp AUG 00
Rfe for empy letter and bio received OCT 12BY INS

No Title

It is not clear to me what your question is. I got the RFE which asked me to redo 140. RFE also said that I can file the new 140 in response to that RFE. That\'s what I did (i.e, submitted 140 papers along with RFE orginial letter). No. You do not have to wait to get your 140 receipt. I filed only last week. Have n\'t got any receipt from INS yet. Hope I answered you question.

No Title

Venkat1,

Thanks for the information.

I guess my attorney has a different interpretation. She says, she needs to wait until she gets the amended I140 receipt.

Thanks for your reply.

No Title

Hello Venkat,

In the case of RFE for I-140 redo, I didn\'t see any one whose message has been updated. I know couple of cases including me waiting for approval. I called IIO to know whether they have received my RFE or not. The said they can not say any thing until the system is updated. Akp, once mentioned to me that in this case INS don\'t upddate their system. I mean (RFE\'s for I-140 redos)

The only way to know is to check your check has been deposited or not. I called my employer to verify this. It has been alomost 3 weeks now. Unfortunately, INS has conducted Audit for 10 days as a result they didn\'t move any applications.

I will keep you updated

No Title

Hi Suri, May lawyer filed I-140 redo on 28th Septmeber and he got a receipt from INS on 5th October(He sent me a copy of that yesterday). But, INS automated message is still old message.

Thanks
Alpoor

No Title

Even my attorney says they will file a response to the RFE only after they get a receipt from VSC for the I-140 redo application...

No Title

Mine is Just employment verification letter.Message is not
updated, But IIO told he recieved last Wednesday.
Just wanted to know how long will it take after VSC recieves RFE

Thats all.

No Title

Guys.
Let\'s just drop the issue with refiling. The only thing, that we can say for sure:
*** New EAC is assigned for a new I140 ***.
After that, it depends on the IIO. One can apply I140 to your original I485 (as in case with my friend), another may wait. So, lets hope, that they will approve I485 before we recieve mail with I140 approval :). Otherwise, I would definetely send I140 approval notice to them. I doubt, that this triggers the approval, though. I think I140 approval automatically is being added to I485.
Sincerely, GJ.