RFE Received by BCIS and the message looks like i will never get my GC

Matrixone123

Registered Users (C)
Hi There,
I responded back to the RFE and just now checked for the same online. The message is as follows:

On May 20, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 900 and 950 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What does this mean? How long do i need to wait.

My details are as follows:

PD -- Jan 2000
RD -- Aug 2001
ND -- Oct 2001
FP -- Mar 2003
RFE -- Mar 2004
RFE Acknowledged -- May 2004
AD --- ????????????

When did you respond to the RFE ? Since you received your RFE in March and looks like TSC only got it today, it took almost 2 months b/w receiving the RFE and TSC to update it ?

Hang in there.....I've seen some people who have got approvals in < 1 week after receipt of RFE.

-------------

I have the same problem. Hopefully, the day will come.

RD Nov 2001
FP Mar 2003
Ref: 02/18/04
Ack Ref: 03/11/04

AD??????

Matrixone123 said:
Hi There,
I responded back to the RFE and just now checked for the same online. The message is as follows:

On May 20, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 900 and 950 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What does this mean? How long do i need to wait.

My details are as follows:

PD -- Jan 2000
RD -- Aug 2001
ND -- Oct 2001
FP -- Mar 2003
RFE -- Mar 2004
RFE Acknowledged -- May 2004
AD --- ????????????
MatrixOne123,
Don't worry. This is the standard message for REF received by TSC. It really does not mean anything. We have seen guys got approved with 1 week after the REF received. You can go to the RFE thread to see the general patter for the officer who issued your RFE. It think you will hear your approval very soon. Good luck!