RFE : RD May 06 2002

gaya_gaya

Registered Users (C)
Guys
RFE was mailed on 06/28/2004, will update once I received.

RD : May 06 2002
ND : May 08 2002
FP : Jun 21 2003
RFE : 06/28/2004

Same here

RFE issued - contents not known.

I-485 ND may 8th
EB3 RIR
RFE issued 06/28/04
FP may 27th

question -

Did you wife's status also change to 'RFE issued...' when your status is changed?

Please let me know...ASAP

Thanks in advance

Yes, I got RFE for my wife too, it may be medical, becauseof the National Shortage we didn't do one vaccine.

Did you receive your RFE? Since your wife also got it, you are assuming it to be medical....Is it medical? I too got an RFE for me and my wife. Attorney yet to receive the rfe...will let you know.

my attorney received the RFE. For me it is to prove my status from sept2000 to april 2001. I have to send my H1b for that period. My wife got RFE for H4 during the same period and also for Medical. It is something to do with TB vaccination. She is in india right now and I am planning to send reply to her RFE after she comes back in august. Mine I am sending the response right away. I have asked my attorney to fax me the RFE but she is delaying ....I do not know why.....these company attorney's are hard to predict..

How about yours?

Thanks for sharing your info. My attorney received the rfe and this is regarding missing vaccination for me and my wife and employment letter. But I have changed the job, so my lawyer asked me to get a job offer letter from my new employer. We did our vaccine today, will get our employment letter tomorrow, most probably my lawyer will send it out monday or tuesday to USCIS.

RFE's

Recd online message for RFE's sent out today for me and wife.
No idea what's it all about. Spoke to my lawyer..she said that it should be straight forward. They have to mailed back seperately.
RD-485 July 18, 2002
FP-Jan 2004
AD??
Will keep you all informed.