Rfe Question

outofmind,

have you heard anything from CSC since summited the RFE yet?

I responsed my RFE 4 weeks ago but the status showed on the BCIS website is still the same one as months ago, no receipt of RFE date showed in my status. wonder if it is the case for everyone who summited their RFE.

Need advise!!

yes

hi, pig,
yeah, I got my I-140 approved on April 2, 2003, also I checked online status for my travel document(I131) and employment authorization(I765), it said "has been approved on April 14, 2003."
Good Luck!

outofmind,

thanks for your reply!

would you please tell me the date you responed the RFE and the date of receipt from BCIS (if there is the date)? just wanna figure out how long it may take for my case.

thanks a lots!

In generally, you should be able to see the received of your RFE from the CSC checking system. After two months they received my RFE, I got my I-140 approved. Good luck!! :)

hi, Pig,
i don't know the exact date, because my lawyer did it, and she didn't tell me, when I asked her, she just told me that she already mailed RFE to INS, I think it should between march 1st to 7th.
Good Luck1 :)

You could check if CSC receives your RFE via checking system, I did not receive any Recd Notice (probably CSC sent to my employer, I had no idea). But I knew CSC received my RFE (vis checking Sys) a few days after I sent it out. Hope this helps some how (be easy). Good luck!

:)