RFE Question

anilt

Registered Users (C)
I got RFE for W2\'s, Pay Stubb and Employment Letter. RFE issued on April 12th, 20001. We repiled on April 20th, 2001. So far no update and it still say\'s on April 12th... Now my question is how long it takes for INS to update that they received my package and after that how long it takes for approval.

Also, did any one tried to contact INS asking they received it or not. My attorney say\'s they got it, but still I want to be on the safer side.

No Title

My lawyer received my RFE and the reply was sent on May 2nd and when I checked today AVM is not updated...!!!!

No Title

Any update WhereISGC and rburugan after you replied to your RFE. Did any one of you called IIO about checking that they received it?, I am planning to call them this week just to make sure that they received it.

No Title

Called IIO today. She says that They have nor received ( not showing in the system) RFE docs. She said that it can be in the mail room.
It takes about 30-40 days to get into the system.

What a crazy INS....

No Title

I called INS today and they told me it will take between 1 to 2 months for the mail room to send the RFE documents to the information officer.

I don\'t know what to say, I said thank you.

No Title

I sent my RFE(I-140 redo due to name change) reply at Apr.10th and
I was told by my lawyer that they just received receipt notice
ND: 5/9/01. What a disappointing processing time !
and one more bad thing she told me was "it will take 3~6 months
to get my redo I-140 approved assuming the current slow processing
of CSC thesedays.
Just wait wait wait......