RFE question

Michigan99

Registered Users (C)
Usually how long it takes to receive the RFE by hand once the RFE was issued? It\'s been already 13 days since the RFE was issued and not received it yet. I appreciate if any one answers this one for me.
Thanks,
Ravi

Got Mine in 10 Days

I got an RFE issued on 10th August. I got it on 20th August. Of Course this went thru my lawyer who sits in San Francisco. I think it also depends how fast the lawyers can turn around and send the papers to the individual.

Hope this helps.

my RFE took 24 days to reach me.

RFE was issued on Aug 01 went to my attorney and got sent to me. I received it on Aug 24th. But do not worry it may take some 3 weeks before they mail it. To send your response they give 75 days. Mine was due by Oct 25.
good luck
Max max

No Title

Hi max min,
Do you know when your attorney received it? In my case the RFE should come to me directly as my attorney does not handle the mails from 485 stage onwards. So I am little worried as almost 14 days passed. I will wait for 2-3 more days and then talk to IIO.
Thanks for the info guys!!

What was RFE about

Can u shed some lite as to what teh RFe was about?? Did u have to mail it back to a specified address or send back to attorney???
Tahnx in advance for your info...

No Title

Finally we got the RFE to my current address after talking to IIO. In my case RFE was about “Legible evidence of my Dec 5th 1999 entry” and for my wife about the immunization shots, which she did not take, last year as she was pregnant that time. We responded to the RFE’s and as per AVM they were received by INS. Surprisingly today we got the same RFE again for my wife. It appears to me that apparently they send it again as I asked IIO to resend them when we did not receive the first RFE. When I checked the AVM they issued the RFE for me again on 24th Sept. I guess it will be same as the first one.