RFE Question

shahd1

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My situation is my Lawyers moved and while moving they must have received RFEs for me and my wife on 2/3/2004. Of which they found mine on 3/3/2004 (one month later). The RFE is for medical exams.

It says "You are required to have a medical examination in conjuction with this application. Submit a medical report on the form obtained from you local immigration office. That office will also provide you with a list of authorized medical doctors. Please submit test results for HIV and Syphilis.'

We finished our exams yesterday including all the vaccinations again :)

My questions are:

1. Is this a normal RFE ?
2. We do not have RFE letter for my wife and INS says it will take them to send 30 days to send a copy. My assumption is the content of RFE for me and my wife will be same. Is this a safe assumption ?
3. Can we send mine and her's medical exam records to the same officer (mine) ? Is it ok to send her's without attaching the RFE letter but with her file number and A number details ?
4. My son has not received any RFE and his on line record says nothing about it (he is 7). Is that normal ?

I appreciate your inputs.

Regards.

--------------------------
EB2/RIR/India
RD 12/5/2001
RFE date 2/3/2004

Hello there

I am just sharing my opinion. you asked

>>>. Is this a normal RFE ?

Ans: I believe yes many ppl received. may be they lost or ???

>>>> 2. We do not have RFE letter for my wife and INS says it will take them to send 30 days to send a copy. My assumption is the content of RFE for me and my wife will be same. Is this a safe assumption ?

>>>>3. Can we send mine and her's medical exam records to the same officer (mine) ? Is it ok to send her's without attaching the RFE letter but with her file number and A number details ?
4. My son has not received any RFE and his on line record says nothing about it (he is 7). Is that normal ?

It won't hurt ur pettition sending all family(if you haven't submited at time of their pettiton)

Your pettition (I assumed u r principal applicant), if your family medical never submited then go ahead and send all of them....

Attatched the RFE (copy/org) with ur medical sealed envlp. and put their report in seperate envelope but same package (write clearly on their envlp)

I belive it is not required because they didn't ask, but if this satisfy your concern it won't hurt ur pettition. you are already sending yours...

Good Luck

Thanks for the advise. We submitted the RFE for both me and my wife and the status online changed to RFE received.

Thanks