RFE processing time for medical tests

immportuser

Registered Users (C)
Guys

my wife got RFE for medical which asked for completing vaccines and we sent in the response. Here is the online status:

On October 6, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

how many does it usually take to process this kind of RFE?

Just wait..... there is no standard. I am also waiting the trend for approval after RFE is like this:

1. two weeks after response
2. two months after response
3. along with the 2nd F.P
4. after responding to 2nd RFE
5. hopfully not more than 6 months from now.

immportuser,
Online status for my wife's application shows the same status except that the date is October 5.

She got medical RFE for TB test. She did not take 1 vaccine also. But USCIS sent only RFE for TB only. Just imagine. Perhaps they intended to send another medical RFE after they get reply for the first one.

-novis

My wife had a similar RFE ( only for TB test but not other vaccine that she didnt take) I still went ahead and did the complete medical again and sent it. Our reply was recd on Aug 10( website changed on 13th saying they recd RFE response on 10th) and got approvals on Aug 19th. One indicator was our case status went missing on aug 11 and appeared back on 13th.( the actual approval happended on 16th ( we figured that from the stamping later)