RFE:Please advise

bobbys

Registered Users (C)
Gurus

Pleeeeeeeees hlp

I have a RFE in which I need to send my employment history, current employment, W2s, cancelled checks since last entry.

I have a prob, I filed my 485 in Feb 02, 5 months (< 180 days) after that on July 15 my company name changed
I did not have any break in my pay checks but all pay-checks till now show Date of Hire as July 15. My salary etc were same.

What should I do in such a situation? I guess even if I send even a single pay check after July 15, all show date of hire as July 15,02

In that case my lawyer says "Immigration officer may Reject Green Card since I automatically changed company less than 180 days after apply 485"

ANY SUGGESTIONS guys?

:confused: :confused:

DO you have your lawyer ? If yes, then can't you ask a letter from your company HR explaining the name change and your actual hire date with the erstwhile named and the current named company ?

If you have a company lawyer, how is he handling other RFEs ? Try getting in touch with him.

Search these forums for the keyword "succesor in interest" and you will

find a lot of useful information. There should be no problems with your RFE if you provide the required paperwork.