Here are my details
PD:Jan 99
485 ND: 03/24/00
RFE: 05/01

RFE issued from me and my son:
For me:
Asked for employment letter

For son: The folowing three were issued

Medical exam : Advised us to go to the doctor and have the TB test completed ( Actually my son did not get any skin reaction for TB test. By mistake the doctor crossed reaction column under skin test. That we did not observe till the RFE was issued). Medical exam was done when we were in Philly. Now I am in Boston. Is it a must that I need to go to the same doctor or Can I go to INS approved doctor in Boston and get a new Medical done.

Birth certificate: Asked for birth certificate from proper local authority, with place of birth and parents names. We submiited birth certificate that was issued by Registar of Births, Muncipal copr of Hyderabad. Parent names have some some typos and in birth place column the hospital name was written. If we ask for new certificate from India it might take a long time. what are the other alternatives. Can I get a Birth certificte from Indian consulate and submit it??.

Recent I-94, and visa copies: This can be done easily

Your suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,
Prasad

No Title

emanissp,

You can get a birth certificate from Indian consulate with both the parents names. I have seen lot of approvals on this board with the birth certificate issued from consulate.
If u try to get ur BC from muncipality, u know how long its gonna take

No Title

Hi,
You can submit the consulate birth certificate and it is very easy to get it from the consultate. I got mine in a single day and I got from Washinton DC indian consulate. But It can be submitted along with affidavits from parents.

No Title

Indian counsulate birth certificate are not accepted ... you can verify that with your lawyer ... you need to submit affidavit

No Title

I have received RFE for the same reason "Doctors mistake" for not completing HIV test. The doctor didn\'t mark the results in I-693 Form(Though I had HIV test on the same day). I have also moved to different place after my medical exam. I have contacted the same doctor to correct that mistake. I\'m awaitting for the sealed envelope from the doctors office.

In your son\'s case, since you have already paid for that serivce, ask them to correct it. These doctors are suppose to keep these details in their archive.

I\'m planning to file a law against that doctor, if any thing goes wrong or further delay on my case.

No Title

Thank you patel , jey, bauuva, John for your input. I am in touch with my realtives in india to get a new Birth certificate issued with corrections. Hope I can get it asap. I need to contact the doctor in philly.

Thanks once again,
Prasad