RFE on Transfer case

shree_lk

Registered Users (C)
Today I received the following mail from USCIS.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On June 18, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the
notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will
be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the
opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or
evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or
if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this
case is pending, call customer service.

I changed the JOB 6 months ago and I did not file AC21 yet.

Do we have to reply the RFE through a lawyer or we can reply the RFE.

I don't know the RFE details yet.

here is my signature

Labor Dec-2002
I140 Approved Apr-2004
I485 RD Feb-2004

On 4th EAD & AP need to File 5th one in Aug-07

Can anyone direct me how to file AC21 what are the required documents etc..

Thanks

ask your company to give you EVL and AC21 letter + RFE papers and you should get approval ...
when was your FP2 date ?

My new company will give EVL and I have my old company I140 copy and I485
receipt copy. Still I need a lawyer to reply the RFE or I can file by myself.

EB3 - India
VSC to TSC on Mar 2nd
FP2 done on May 9th

You need to wait till you get the notice physically. Then you will come to know what exactly USCIS is asking.

I am also waiting to get the Notice for RFE, I got an email on 13th June.

Inlineforgc_03

Any RFE batter go with Lawyar . Lawyer know to represent the case like terms and condition and also wording It is very important becuase we do not know how the IO take meaning.

-CKCD

wait till the RFE reaches you... then you can have plan of response...

It should not be hard to reply to RFE. This portal itself is a good source of information...

You are in immigration journey for more years than us, you should know better. If you haven't filled change in attorney after using AC21, then RFE might go to previous employer/attorney. First get the RFE and decide to go with some attorney, do not risk your 5 year effort to save some money (if that is the concern here)

EB3 - India
VSC to TSC on Mar 2nd
FP2 done on May 9th

EB3 - India
VSC to TSC on Mar 2nd
FP2 done on May 9th

Especially, if you already paid yr lawyer for everything at the beginning, he must reply the RFE with the original barcoded letter for free. But, suppose he wants more money from you now, wait a week to see if he send you a fotocopy or you can call USCIS to send you a fax/copy . This way, you grab the barcoded fotocopy along with all others docs required, go to the Post Office and send via express mail. This just worked with me.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On June 18, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Especially, if you already paid yr lawyer for everything at the beginning, he must reply the RFE with the original barcoded letter for free. But, suppose he wants more money from you now, wait a week to see if he send you a fotocopy or you can call USCIS to send you a fax/copy . This way, you grab the barcoded fotocopy along with all others docs required, go to the Post Office and send via express mail. This just worked with me.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On June 18, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
You are good man.
Regrettably, I have been facing cold responses from my G28 representative. The old "Paid Invoices" are more important than cases activities.
jhawilla's experience will LEAD to several like me, just in case.

jhawilla,

you mentioned you made USCIS fax the RFE copy to you.
Whom did u call to have them fax a copy to you.
Recently I got RFE on advance parole, but it hasnt reached me or my lawyer (after 3 weeks). I tried calling USCIS, but they I have to wait for the RFE doc to reach lawyer and they cannot see the content of RFE nor can they FAX it to me.
Can you please let me how did u manage to have them fax the copy to you ??

thanks

Thanks for the advice, I will wait for the Notice, Today I got an email from old company lawyer saying that as soon as they receive the notice, they will sent it to me.
When I will receive the notice, I will contact a lawyer.