RFE on tax returns?

bsk2

Registered Users (C)
Is it normal for NSC to issue RFEs on tax returns? Have you heard of any cases before? What kind of returns do they ask for? Federal/State/local? Please share your thoughts.

If you have recieved an RFE on tax returns..., RFE on tax returns is new, kindly post details..., if possible somebody may be able to suggest/help...

sorry all for the confusion....I have not received any rfe...

I was talking to a friend of mine and he said INS could issue any kind of rfe including applicant's tax returns...so I was wondering if this is true and if you any of you heard anyone getting this...

They've asked for copies of W2 in the past. It appears that it is not that common in NSC.

I have seen few cases of my friends where they have asked for W2 , salary slips and tax return papers. I am guessing, they do this, if they suspect that applicant has changed jobs and has not disclosed this to USCIS.

Pay the tax immediately.

INS can send RFE on tax return to the applicant as well as the company that is sponsoring the person. So, pay the tax immediately.

Yeah, right :)

once they start asking for videos who knows how long the backlogs will run -- maybe 10 yrs ;)

Also INS adjudicator would be among the top jobs :)

Originally posted by SirZ
Or videos? ;)