RFE on my Case..

Kanna_2001

Registered Users (C)
Online msg and AVM says "On May 7, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed."

This msg for both myself and my wife. I changed employer after 6 months did not inform to INS and never called IIO.

I don't know the details of the evidence they are looking for..Can you guys have any idea?

:confused:
RD:11/08/2001
ND:12/07/2001
EAC-02-056-54xxx

Kanna_2001,

The above post jumps to conclusions.

RFEs are part of the whole process, and there is no reason to unduly worry about it. First let it come and then give the appropriate response.

Raju

Mshekar

Mshekar, why do you say like that....lots of people have been approved after chagin' employer. Actually Kanna question is " For employment type rfe , Does Ins send RFE to both (primary & spouse)???" Am i right Kanna???

Kanna_2001

Don't worry, it may be for medical or birth certificate. Just wait to receive the RFE and also post it here. If it's for Pay-Stub and employment then it's good to use AC-21, by which you will not have any problem in future, because your GC will be based on your new employment.
Good Luck.

not to worry

it's a standard employment letter/w2/paystubs and maybe medical related for spouse..
AC21 change of job is not illegal..and there is no hard and fast rule that u had to inform INS..it's advisable but not required!!..
u should be ok

BTW..when u receive your rfe please let us know what it was for...

No need to worry

It's not must that you need to file AC21 when you change the job. You can just wait and get RFE and submit the required documents.

It's just a RFE.

Thanks
-Dec

Dont worry

Dont worry you will be fine.....just wait for RFE and reply promptly. :cool: Mshekar you dont deserve to be on this post :mad: