RFE on medical exam report

greencard79

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I got an RFE on medical yesteday. They requires an updated medical exam report since my medical report on file is more than four years old. Does any one got the same RFE recently? Is this a good sign? I had my 485 applied on May 2005 on EB2 category.

Hi,
I got an RFE on medical yesteday. They requires an updated medical exam report since my medical report on file is more than four years old. Does any one got the same RFE recently? Is this a good sign? I had my 485 applied on May 2005 on EB2 category.

I got an RFE on March 30th for Medical too.I was Pregnant at the time of filing in June 2007 and could not do TB Test and Immunizations then. Sent the RFE back on April, 07th and got an email saying they have received and review has resumed.
This is at the Nebraska center. I m EB3-India, priority date April 2002.
What is your priority date?

My priority date is also on april 2002 at Nebraska center EB2-India. Since I have to redo all the examination, I will be submitting around end of next week. Let us hope that they are processing our file now.Keep me posted about any other updates.IS there anyone else in same situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just spoke to an I/O in Nebraska Service Center and she said my case is approvable but I should forget about the approval till visas become available. She went on to add that USCIS takes a lot of abuse for retrogression but really DOS is to blame for not alloting enough numbers...yeah she was chatty today :)
Just wanted to share...fyi I have been getting Soft LUD's daily since April 8th when they received my evidence.