RFE on I485 - Pls help me

RoaringBull

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

My I140 is approved in Nov 2004 through LC substitution.
I was expecting my I485 but I got RFE from USCIS.

One of the RFE asks me to submit the W2s for the last 2 years.
In 2003 W3, my salary is around 5k less than the Wage shown on the Labor.
In 2004 W3, my salary is around 20k less than the Wage shown on the Labor.

Are there any one out here who got into similar situation ?
If yes, how did you handle that situation ?

Pls share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

HELP -I Forget to put the (RFIE) yellow paper! on top of the response

It's horriblw when you make a mistake when CIS needs there answer correctly or else case will abondoned or delayed, I forget to put RFIE paper which says pu this letter on top of your response, please any idea what will happen.....they recieved lud 09/28/05 I did bio and FP.

ANY IDEA any one happen to this..please help

Roaringbull, Is this for you or someone else? Your signature says your greencard appr

Can you put your details back in signature or let you be transparent to forum whther you are posting for self or for your friends?

unitednations said:
is this for you or someone else?

your signature says your greencard was approved.

Dont worry Roaringbull

GC is for future employment and employer must ne willing to pay you the $$$$ listed in labour which in your case substitution labour.

5k less is no big deal. You can safely give them the w2's you have for the 2 years.

This is my understanding ,please do seek prefessional advice aswell.

malia said:
Can you put your details back in signature or let you be transparent to forum whther you are posting for self or for your friends?
Stop repeating it, UnitedNations already made a stupid attempt to ask the same question. DO NOT ASK IF SOMEONE WANTS TO HIDE ANYTHING. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. HELP OR QUITE.

assur. let forum member wants transparency or not & decide who is stupid..

Unitednations (or me) are trying to bring transparency & accountability to this forum. There are lots of guys here, they have their GC done but posting nonsense & creating nuisance. Also, let forum members decide who is stupid....the people who wants transparncy to this forum or guys like you who backs people who wants to "hide" & believe in impersonation.

assur said:
Stop repeating it, UnitedNations already made a stupid attempt to ask the same question. DO NOT ASK IF SOMEONE WANTS TO HIDE ANYTHING. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. HELP OR QUITE.

malia said:
Unitednations (or me) are trying to bring transparency & accountability to this forum. There are lots of guys here, they have their GC done but posting nonsense & creating nuisance. Also, let forum members decide who is stupid....the people who wants transparncy to this forum or guys like you who backs people who wants to "hide" & believe in impersonation.
Once again a stupid response.

vhd999

assur said:
Once again a stupid response.

assur,

Why do you think it’s a stupidity to ask details of a case?

If a member asks a specific question, don’t you think the other members at least need minimum details to answer that question? Is it not a simple logic to understand?

For many reasons, members want to know the details of a case.
Think this way. Why do you think this member is not willing to provide basic details about his case? UN or malia did not ask his personal data. They just asked details on his question.

This is a public forum. If you think a member has the right to ask a question, I think the other members have right to ask the details about the question.

Other thing, we should watch our language and should not hurt any body. As mentioned, it is a public forum, and everybody would like to have fair information based on their experience. There is nothing wrong in asking the questions. As his signature says his green card is approved, and now he says, he had RFE on his case. We are seeing different scenarios, and there is a chance his GC was approved, and for some reason, it might have got RFE. So UN asked the right question, and he can give answer accordingly. If he is asking for some body else, he can say so. I am not sure, why "assur" is, so concerned about that question.
It is good to the forum, and for our own good, to post approriate/neccessary information. And lot of people, they may not getting any info useful for them, but still spending their tinme posting the information for good. So we should appreciate them and keep continuing.

VHD, GCD, Malia,..... all are right in this case

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at userid of "assur", name it self has "ASS"..how we can watch our language?

"ASS-ur" should mind his user id..

gcnation11 said:
Other thing, we should watch our language and should not hurt any body.

VHD, GCD, Malia,..... all are right in this case

Whatever the reason, if the participant does want to disclose or to hide any info, it is unethical to insist or to repeat asking for the same publicly. Simple common sense should be applied to understand the situation ?? which is NOT followed here by UnitedNations. I can expect UN can use participant's info in the negative way as it is his instinct, as my observation in my case.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG TO HIDE SOME INFORMATION. AS WE ALL DO, FOR EXAMPLE IDs.
In the forum, nobody is the TOTAL WISDOM

Once again stupid response...ignore ASSur

assur said:
Whatever the reason, if the participant does want to disclose or to hide any info, it is unethical to insist or to repeat asking for the same publicly. Simple common sense should be applied to understand the situation ?? which is NOT followed here by UnitedNations. I can expect UN can use participant's info in the negative way as it is his instinct, as my observation in my case.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG TO HIDE SOME INFORMATION. AS WE ALL DO, FOR EXAMPLE IDs.
In the forum, nobody is the TOTAL WISDOM

This is for one of my friend ... I could not respond in time since I was on vacation ...

My friends case is EB2 ... For I140, there was an RFE for ability to pay.

My friend's W2's were less than the LC amount bacasue he has taken some un-paid time-off.

Now come on guys ... pls share your experiences on what is the best way to approach this case.

unitednations said:
Why? because you got caught in your bulls---?, I re-told something that you had previously posted.Re-told to whom ??

If I even posted 5% of the things that people call me on or the RFE's I've seen, it would pretty much cause panic on the boards. NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING. This is all gray. People who are on these boards including myself had some issues with our greencard process, this is why we are here. If I did not run into problems myself, I would have never been attracted to these boards. I put my phone number and e-mail address here because I am quite aware that people do not want to post personal information here because their friends know their I.D., employers know their I.D, etc. It helps me greatly in posting to people when you can detect patterns of what USCIS is doing behind the scenes.
You removed your company name, no one asked why? and I think there is no need of that to inquire about, thats the ethic. Take the same with the question raised here, could be secret or unpublishable. Instead of straight forward reply, you gave ...reply and other followed you. Try to understand in-site of the issue that I believe is serious and secret that was raised here.
I am not contributing, BUT you doing great contribution here, your's little derailment will followed by others and so big deal.
Continued to previouse, UN laugh if you want to, I dont want to cry over uncertain time and issues.

This is serious business, from your postings you don't seem to have any problem in wasting peoples time getting off the topic or misleading..?? people. When it comes to hiding information, no one is asking names, company one works for, where you live, etc.

USCIS is going after companies who have filed too many labors. If there is information that they are starting to go after people whose greencards have been approved then it is very, very relevant
Your assumption. It could be more serious, secret, unpublishable. I have no doubt in it. But your ...reply disrupted and other followed.