RFE on I140

vinathi

Registered Users (C)
Hi

i am new to this for. I just checked my mail. it says INS sent me a RFE for my I140 application.

ND: 2/19/04;

I don't what it can be. i have 2 MS degrees. 5 years experience. have a permanant job.i don't know what to expect/Can anybody tell me what kind of RFE send for EB2 advanced degree.

thanks

vinathi

Rfe :i140

What do you mean by ability to pay: Company is billion dollar pharmaceutical company. they have 2000 employees.( if i understand ability to pay) ; they are hirining so many employees everyday.

i don't know what it might be.

thank you very much for your input

I140 Rfe

I am really sorry: i did not mean in that way. Does INS ask that Kind of questions to multi million or billion $ company.

thanks for your time

vinathi said:
What do you mean by ability to pay: Company is billion dollar pharmaceutical company. they have 2000 employees.( if i understand ability to pay) ; they are hirining so many employees everyday.

i don't know what it might be.

thank you very much for your input
Then it definitely relates to you, your additional info/papers are required.
Not a big deal, relax.. have your W2, paystubs, exp. letter etc. ready if not sent already.

Rfe I140

I thought i submitted W2 and pay stubs when i was filing for I485. but not the experience letters though. thank you very much for mail.

I will let you guys know as soon as i get the notice.

have a great weekend

Hello every body,

just received the notice from INS they asked 02,03, and 04 wage and Tax statements. thank you very much for every one. hope to hear something positive from INS

thanks alot

vinathi

Tax return for you or the employer?. If it is for the employer, did they already filed tax returns for the year-2004?