RFE on I140

willgetthere

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Got an email today from INS saying that they mailed an RFE on 15th of Jan. Can any body tell me what that could be, based on your previous experience??

Thanks in advance.

labor --- substitute 09/2001 EB3
I140 & I485 RD 08/20/04 (RFE on 140 :( and no status change on 485)
NO FP notice

thanks in advance

wait for your RFE notice....and reply...do not worry....
this is my assumption that sometime they check randomly to veryfy the status of person in company where he is working...

That is a good sign

Will get there...
an RFE is actually a positive sign.
I got an RFE on my 140 on Dec 16th. The RFE was asking for proof of advanced degree. By brilliant lawyer did NOT send that with my EB2 application appartently. I sent the documents over around Christmas time.

my LUD changed on Jan 7th that they recd my response. Say LUD change daily after that till approval on the 10th.

All along, there was no activity on my 485 till this morning when I got the approval.

Good Luck to you

case details:
EB2
PD Nov 2001
140/485 - RD Jan 30, 2004
FP - sep 2004
140 AD Jan 10, 2005
485 AD Jan 18, 2005

My lawyer received the RFE in today's mail. Looks like they(INS or LAwyer???) misplaced my 750B forms. So INS is requestsing for those forms.

labor --- substitute 09/2001 EB3
I140 & I485 RD 08/20/04 (RFE on 140 and no status change on 485)
NO FP notice

thanks,

Willgetthere

As your nick name suggests, you WILL GET THERE.

This RFE is a positive sign and wait to give the good news of your approval within a week of your attorney replying to the RFE.

Count your days for approval !! It is just round the corner.

Wish you good luck.

I am surprised that you have no FP notice ?

Your attorney must have sent a letter asking for FP sometime in Oct /Nov 04.

I think you can wait for 140 approval and see if u get 485 approval without FP ( it has happened for some guys, I know ) and take it at ASC/USCIS when u go for passport stamp.

Or after 140, you can send a letter asking for FP.

Best of luck.