RFE on I140

tsethi

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I got an RFE on March, 3 2004. Here is my situation:

My company does not have enough money in the bank to justify that they can pay my salary. However, they have a huge line of credit [i.e. lenders/banks are ready to give them money to operate business]. Also, the CEO of the company is ready to loan money [amount greater than my salary] from his personal assets to the corporation.

Do you think I stand a chance?

Regards,

I am in a similar position. I dont know how your Line of Credit Argument goes but i would focus on the financial statements. Examine them and see where the deficiency is. If the current assets to current liabilities ratio is good then it may be a good argument for you.

Is your employer paying you the proferred wages as specified in the LC ?

I’m on the same boat. Mine is only two persons company, but we have a very good customer list. We did very well in 2000/01/02 but 2003 was not so good and we ate all our money in paying salary etc. My boss is paying me salary same as mentioned in my LC.

We don’t have enough money in our bank account, but we are getting enough money every month to pay our salary.

Should this be a problem?

I haven’t received RFE yet though.

I-140 RD: 06/03

sshekher

You mentioned "Financial Statement" do you mean the bank statement?

My attorney mentioned if your compamy has strong line of credit that is always helpful.

Have you already replied to your RFE?

Regards,

Here you go...

EB2
I-140 RD/ND 6/03
I-485/EAD/AP RD/ND 9/03
EAD Approved: 2/04
AP Approved: 2/04
FP : not yet

Fianancial Statements are audited financial statements of your company and not bank statements. I have not received any RFE in this regard, but my company's financial position is similar to yours.

I will post details about the relevant AAO cases shortly.

tsethi

what does your lawyer say ?

did ur RFE mention "companys ability to pay" and if yes whci years ?

I do not have that info yet. The just checked the status online. I will post these details once I get the RFE in mail.