RFE on I140 Education evaluation !

Vikaskumar9

Registered Users (C)
sorry to bother you, but i need your help in this issue. I also recieved the REF for Company Finanacial and my Education 3 yr BCS and 2 GNIIT from india and 5 yr of exp....did not consider as US Bachlor degree....
and i filed from Nabraska Center. Do you think if we will submit the Re-evalution, we can get through this........did u also got the RFE first and then they rejected? I know i'm stranger to you ...but any help will be greatly helpfull to me ...as we have to reply to that RFE.....i will really appricciate if you would tell me about ur case and suggest how we should proceed from here ...

Thank a lot !!
Vikas

Vikaskumar9

Is there an RFE on Education ?????

Does you educational evaluation include all the details of Diplomas (GNIIT) and Degree. Did the evaluator did come to a conclusion of MS as you have 5 years of experience.

What did your current Education evaluation conclude at BS or Masters ? Did it include all the Diplomas ??? Did it include all old experience ???

What is your Notice date on I-140
Explain Please

Vikaskumar9

Is there an RFE on Education ?????

Does you educational evaluation include all the details of Diplomas (GNIIT) and Degree. Did the evaluator did come to a conclusion of MS as you have 5 years of experience.

What did your current Education evaluation conclude at BS or Masters ? Did it include all the Diplomas ??? Did it include all old experience ???

What is your Notice date on I-140
Explain Please

My education evaluation says" Equvalent of bachlor of science" and i GUESS they have taken BSC + GNIIT and all the experience letter in to account. Do you think i should it all depends on education Crediential evaluation ? the report which i have is around 2 yr old.. now i have around more then 7 yr experience.

My I140 recipet date : 28th Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vikaskumar9
My education evaluation says" Equvalent of bachlor of science"
----------------- Check your form ETA750A (that was filed by lawyer and it attached with approved LC) and note did the lawyer who filed LC has written education “Equvalent of bachlor of science”? in calumn 14 or 15. check what he wrote in 14 and 15 and be back to us. It all depends what is written on LC Form ETA 750A

and i GUESS they have taken BSC + GNIIT and all the experience letter in to account. Do you think i should it all depends on education Crediential evaluation ? the report which i have is around 2 yr old.. now i have around more then 7 yr experience.
----- you exp with the employer who filed LC is not counted your education or exp before joining the employer who filed Lc is counted
My I140 recipet date : 28th Jan 2004

ginnu

Can there be a correction made to ETA 750 (ammendment filed with labor that there was a mistake ...

Can this be done to save this 140 issue ?

I have read in Murthy chat that it may be done but may be very difficult, you need very good lawyer to do it if it is possible and it is not grantee that DOL will accept the correction they may ask you to file new LC if the correction was to be done it should be done before LC was approved, lawyer should have taken care at the time of filing LC and good lawyer write education 3 years on LC because many US lawyers don’t know India has BS degree of 3 years. I don’t know your issues on LC particularly what is written in column 14, 15 of form ETA750A. it is comlicated matter you need very good lawyer

Unfortunately !! In my LCA my lawyer has mentioned in Section 14 ,Degree Required “Bachelor. They are going to send RFE response ayway ..i dont know whats going to happen ...

Follwing are one section from RFE

Again, However, Form ETA-750 does not state that any other level of education will satisfy the petitioner requirement, not does it provides for a degree equivalent as the minimum level education, regardless of whether the equivalency is based on work experience, training, or a combination of lesser degrees. As such, the evidence of record does not establish that the beneficiary has complied with the education requirement of form ETA – 750 as the time the priority date was established.

anybody has any suggestion !!