- Copy of Passport
- Current Address

----------------------------
WAC-02-093xxxxx
RD - Jan 17, 2002
ND - Jan 24, 2002

Not sure if this is a trend but am seeing a lot of WACs in the range
WAC-02-80 to WAC-02-100 getting RFEs.

Where as all march/april/may 02 filers are getting approved without RFEs.

Seems the person handling the Jan 02 filers bundle is more cautious and inclined towards issuing RFEs.

gracious,

I guess you are correct, mine is a WAC-02-093 case, got rfe in mid april BCIS received the reply on 28th April and I am waitingsince then......

i have replied to my RFE, but ARZ normally i hear they take 30-45 days to respond

What is evidence of maintenance of status? DO you have to show your EADs or does that mean a EVL and tax returns, pay stubs etc?

Hi AC21A,

That means that you will have to show them that since the time u entered in USA you have been maintaining a valid status, which will include all your visas, I-94's and EAD's, AP, H-1B approvals etc.

PK65 said:
FYI - Just got an RFE

- Form G-325A (biographic Information)
- Evidence of Maintenance of Status
- Copy of Passport

PK65 - didn't you have to supply G325 and evidence of status with your 485 application? I recall that my lawyer made me gather all that up as part of my I485 application... every notice, visa, I-94, etc. I would think they'd already have your APs and EADs they issued pursuant to your 485 filing?

---

I-485:
wac-02-253-xxxxx
RD 08/08/02
PD none
AD ??/??/??
FP1 RCVD 09/26/02

EADs - 2
APs - 2
(renewing both soon)

Wife, derivative of above

I-140 (EB1-A, self-petitioner, attorney assisted):
wac-02-087-xxxxx
RD 01/15/02
PD 01/15/02
AD 03/05/02
no RFE

(concurrent filing was not an option in 01/02)

PK65 said:
FYI - Just got an RFE

- Form G-325A (biographic Information)
- Evidence of Maintenance of Status
- Copy of Passport
- Current Address

I received a similar RFE .. except for G-325A ..

What us G 325A?

I think different IIOs are handling JAN/FEB cases and MAR/APRIL/MAY cases. that may explain why the JAN/FEB are getting RFEs...and MAR/APRIL/MAY cases dont....

eventually said:
I received a similar RFE .. except for G-325A ..

What us G 325A?

wik said:
PK65 - didn't you have to supply G325 and evidence of status with your 485 application? I recall that my lawyer made me gather all that up as part of my I485 application... every notice, visa, I-94, etc. I would think they'd already have your APs and EADs they issued pursuant to your 485 filing?

---

I-485:
wac-02-253-xxxxx
RD 08/08/02
PD none
AD ??/??/??
FP1 RCVD 09/26/02

EADs - 2
APs - 2
(renewing both soon)

Wife, derivative of above

I-140 (EB1-A, self-petitioner, attorney assisted):
wac-02-087-xxxxx
RD 01/15/02
PD 01/15/02
AD 03/05/02
no RFE

(concurrent filing was not an option in 01/02)
Hi Wik,
yes they did have all the documents, but they still wanted all of them again with all latest I-94's

PK65 said:
Hi Wik,
yes they did have all the documents, but they still wanted all of them again with all latest I-94's

Typical... to lazy to go to the file and pull what's already there. They did that with our wedding certificate for an AP document, if you can believe it. They already had it there in the file, but issued an RFE anyway.

exactly same RFE

PK65,

My RFE is exactly same as yours asking for the same 4 items. RFE was issued on May 12th, responded sometime last week. I don't think my lawyer submitted school I20. My RFE said I need to show I20, F1 visa etc along with I94s, H1B approvals and visa, EAD etc etc etc...I threw in EVL and paystubs also just in case.

Also submitted a new G325A along with copy of passport and current address. I had an address change. Notified CSC thru fax but they never updated the address. That's why probably they wanted to know my current address as the address on I485 does not match the address on EAD/AP applications.

Pretty useless RFE without any reason. Some moron is looking at Jan cases.